ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Good immigration solicitors

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alex122
Newly Registered

Good immigration solicitors

Post by alex122 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Dear friends, My case is quite complex, and I'm looking for a good well-known immigration solicitor to help me with my ILR application (I live in Birmingham, but London is also fine)
So far, I've been suggested the following names:
xxxxxx

Have you had any experience with these solicitors?

Could you please advise me if you know any good reliable immigration solicitors in London or Birmingham?

Your help would be highly appreciated.
Many thanks.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:00 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

alex122
Newly Registered

Post by alex122 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Thank you so much. Does anyone have any experience with Sunrise solicitors?

Smam

Post by Smam » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:26 pm

Hi

xxxxxxxll is being used by one of my friend they're quite good but really really expensive as most of the investments banks in london use them there's one more xxxxxxx but remember one thing truely that they're really expensive to deal with the more complex your case is the more fees they'll charge you.

Hope this will answer your question.

Good luck for your ILR.

bob-russell

Post by bob-russell » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:26 pm

xxxxxxxx in Shirley, Southampton. They helped my sister-in-law last year.
Don't be put off by distance. Much of their work comes from all over the country and they never see the client face to face!
There are few solicitors doing immigration work as it is a bit of a nightmare but UKBA processed her ILR application within 7 days!
Hows that for a record?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:40 pm

bob-russell wrote:xxxxxxx in Shirley, Southampton. They helped my sister-in-law last year.
Don't be put off by distance. Much of their work comes from all over the country and they never see the client face to face!
There are few solicitors doing immigration work as it is a bit of a nightmare but UKBA processed her ILR application within 7 days!
Hows that for a record?
A solicitor who never sees a client face to face is not really one to be recommended.

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:00 am

Greenie wrote:
bob-russell wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxx in Shirley, Southampton. They helped my sister-in-law last year.
Hows that for a record?
A solicitor who never sees a client face to face is not really one to be recommended.
I do agree with Greenie.

loveislovely
All for one, one for all..... Peace

jcisco

Post by jcisco » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:24 am

alex122 wrote:
Thank you so much. Does anyone have any experience with Sunrise solicitors?
Yes, I got my ILR through them. They are good and their charges are reasonable compared to other solicitors in London.