ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 General Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

suryavaddi

Tier1 General Extension

Post by suryavaddi » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:39 pm

Dear All,

Can anyone help me on this..........

I am applying to Tier1 General visa extension this month and my annual salary in company letter head given £36000.00. But my last 12 months payslips Gross salary came only £35343.80 and I am getting points as well whatever required to get the visa.

The query is my HR has mentioned in letter head annual salary £36000 but I got gross salary only £35343.80.

If I submit company letter head along with application, do I get any problem?

Surya.
Surya

usman81

Re: Tier1 General Extension

Post by usman81 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Hi buddy, did you have a promotion or pay rise in last 12 months, its because they have quoted your current salary however last 12 months is aggregare of your current and old salary, that's my understanding.

In either case it should not cause any problems, in my view. Let'see what others have to say

suryavaddi wrote:Dear All,

I am applying to Tier1 General visa extension this month and my annual salary in company letter head given £36000.00. But my last 12 months payslips Gross salary came only £35343.80 and I am getting points as well whatever required to get the visa.

The query is my HR has mentioned in letter head annual salary £36000 but I got gross salary only £35343.80.

Surya.

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Surya.
Does the letter show Gross and Net amounts? I think in order to prevent CW confusion, you are best to show documents that will help the CW to match your Net Pay to the other documents provided (perhaps your bank statements) so that they can award you points. You may find this paragraph, extracted from the UKBA Policy Guidance helpful:

(Where an employer letter includes only total
gross and net earnings fi gures for the whole
earnings period claimed, we will consider
this document. However, only where the
dates of the earning period and the total
gross/net earnings stated in the letter exactly
correspond with the information included in
the other documentary evidence of these
earnings provided, will we be able to award
points.)

This is from point number 114

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:08 pm

Surya.
Have you checked why there is a shortfall? IF it is because of unpaid holidays or something along those lines, you will be fine. It is similar to that of having an Overtime payment on your payslip. I had employment contract I had submitted which was £xxxx and total claimed was £yyyyy (difference of about £1000 and this went through fine

Good Luck
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

suryavaddi

Post by suryavaddi » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:33 am

Dear Friends,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I got bonus in one month and first three months i got less payment then they increased my salary.

Thanks
Surya

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:52 am

suryavaddi wrote:Dear Friends,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I got bonus in one month and first three months i got less payment then they increased my salary.

Thanks
This should be a walk in a park.
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...