ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I send more document after applying?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

just1fix
Newly Registered

Can I send more document after applying?

Post by just1fix » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Hi there!
I'm applying to extend Tier1 General Visa, have (almost) all necessary docs. Except for the last month bank statement covering last payslip. I have enough earnings, without last month. But I'm thinking if it's possible to send more docs later, anyway, since my earnings are from two different sources, and i'm a little bit paranoid about one of them. If it will be rejected, I need this last month salary to pass. So, I want to send last month bank statement (and P60, just to double proofs) later, when it'll be ready.
Is it allowed? How do you feel, what if i send these docs later? I mean, it shouldn't make things worse, right? Or not?
Thanks!

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:51 pm

you can't send more documents after applying, unless requested by uk ba, which in your case they wont

just1fix
Newly Registered

Post by just1fix » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Thanks for reply! Ok, I will provide then a simple bank statement for the last month, printed at the branch. If it will be ignored - so be it.

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:00 pm

why can't you wait for the last payslip ?

cherrypie
South Africa

Post by cherrypie » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Provided your bank statement printed at the branch is signed, dated and stamped it shouldn't be a problem

just1fix
Newly Registered

Post by just1fix » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:13 pm

sts96508 wrote:why can't you wait for the last payslip ?
It's not the last payslip, it's about last month's bank statement covering last month's salary.
Well, the reason is I don't want to pay another 500+250 pounds after 6th April. Also, I'm not 100% aware of all the changes coming into effect after 6th. The history says that it's always better to apply with old rules - it can be important for the next extension.
cherrypie wrote:Provided your bank statement printed at the branch is signed, dated and stamped it shouldn't be a problem
At HSBC they refuse to stamp/sign it. That's why I'm stuck with this "post-only" statement, and have to either: wait until it arrives and pay 750 pounds more and risk problems with the next extension, or exclude last month salary from application, and risk again.
This situation with bank statements is really stupid :(

Manka10

Re: Can I send more document after applying?

Post by Manka10 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:29 pm

just1fix wrote:Hi there!
I'm applying to extend Tier1 General Visa, have (almost) all necessary docs. Except for the last month bank statement covering last payslip. I have enough earnings, without last month. But I'm thinking if it's possible to send more docs later, anyway, since my earnings are from two different sources, and i'm a little bit paranoid about one of them. If it will be rejected, I need this last month salary to pass. So, I want to send last month bank statement (and P60, just to double proofs) later, when it'll be ready.
Is it allowed? How do you feel, what if i send these docs later? I mean, it shouldn't make things worse, right? Or not?
Thanks!
You can send additional docs later but it will be entirely up to the CW to consider them or not

Check this link http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... als-to-end

Better send everything at once
Last edited by Manka10 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Manka

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:33 pm

just1fix wrote:This situation with bank statements is really stupid :(
Reason number 10001 not to bank with HSBC :lol:

Smaller banks will do pretty much anything you want, give letters for maintenance funds, sign & stamp online statements...
Manka

just1fix
Newly Registered

Post by just1fix » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Thank you, Manka!
Yes, I'll try several branches and ask managers to stamp the statement, politely or not :) You're right about HSBC, but it's not easy to open an account in other banks when you've just arrived to the country.
I should have opened another acccount some months ago.

mantasingh

Post by mantasingh » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:31 pm

just1fix wrote:Thank you, Manka!
Yes, I'll try several branches and ask managers to stamp the statement, politely or not :) You're right about HSBC, but it's not easy to open an account in other banks when you've just arrived to the country.
I should have opened another acccount some months ago.
No one at HSBC will stamp & sign it.
Better, call HSBC for your upto date statement to be delivered in your nearest branch. SLA for branch delivery is faster than home delivery.

Personal experience with this: If you call them today, your statements will be at the branch either by Monday afternoon or Tuesday afternoon. Secondly, I think they print the statement at the branch itself. Reason: Twice I ordered the statement to be delivered in branch and when I collected them they were without envelope and on top right of the statement it was written destroy it if no one come to take it after 2 months.

So best bet is to ask HSBC to deliver it to you nearest branch.
By 3rd you will get it and then have enough time to post your application before 6th April. Hope this helps.

agash

Post by agash » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:37 pm

benneviss

Post by benneviss » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:11 am

Yes you can , use change of circumstances form. I did last time .

Mostar95
- thin ice -

My problem

Post by Mostar95 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:33 pm

I have sent the last 3 months internet banking statement but the first 9 months are original. I went to the local Natwest Branch for stamping but they refused to do so. But they gave me the last month's print out. But when I came back at home I realized that the stat the statement does not show bala nces. I sent my application with the understanding that I can send the original later on.

Will they refuse my applicaton?

agash

Post by agash » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:22 pm

In your case i will suggest you to send original statement to sheffield address along with the covering letter before they arrive at the decision.... Gud luck...

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Re: Can I send more document after applying?

Post by silent_warrior » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:42 am

just1fix wrote:Hi there!
Thanks!
Hello jus1fix, I thought you might want to check this links before sending more documents
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... e/#header2
and this
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... es/part6a/
It might be useful,to know under what circumstances HO makes contact with you
Goodluck

Mostar95
- thin ice -

tks

Post by Mostar95 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:41 pm

agash wrote:In your case i will suggest you to send original statement to sheffield address along with the covering letter before they arrive at the decision.... Gud luck...

I sent them today. But I may be late as they are processing cases of 12 March Bios and I did mine on 15.