ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) PLZ I NEED UR ADVICE

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HASS786
Newly Registered

FLR(M) PLZ I NEED UR ADVICE

Post by HASS786 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:10 pm

Hi,
I am on student visa and i got married to british citizen last year. Now i want to apply spouse visa. I have a question if you can help i will be grateful to you.

my wife is self empolyed and her annual accounts shows her income is 750£ per month. We have a flat paying 475£ a month. We are not getting any kind of benefit from govt.

My wife own a shop, she is selling that shop for 100,000£. She is thinking to put this money in business. We were not getting any rent from shop because this shop was on market for sale. otherwise this can give us 700£ monthly rent.

In these circumstances when our monthly income is 750£ and we have 100,000£ in our account can i apply spouse visa?

Thanks

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Re: FLR(M) PLZ I NEED UR ADVICE

Post by Gregarious » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:33 am

Check your query in one of the thread. Why posting same queries in one place.
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.