ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Cosmos

Biometric form

Post by Cosmos » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Dear Experts,

My sister in law is due to apply for ILR in August, she's currently an old work permit holder.

Does anyone can explain about the Biometric application or form thing? Does this apply to her?

Thanks in advance.

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:36 pm

I guess she will use SET (O) form for her ILR application if she's applying at one of the PEOs then she need not fill any other form.
Biometrics are taken as part of PEO appointment.
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

Cosmos

Post by Cosmos » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:45 am

Thanks nnj10,

So to clarify more, she does not need to do anything extra, just go to her appointment at PEO and fill out an extra form? Is that right?

Thanks so much for your assistance

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:07 am

Cosmos wrote:Thanks nnj10,

So to clarify more, she does not need to do anything extra, just go to her appointment at PEO and fill out an extra form? Is that right?

Thanks so much for your assistance
there is no extra form, whether or not she applies in person or by post. she just completes the relevent settlement form.

Cosmos

Post by Cosmos » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:57 pm

OK, thanks a lot Greenie