ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips - Will duplicate copy be considered invalid by UKBA

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

puneetsingh
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Payslips - Will duplicate copy be considered invalid by UKBA

Post by puneetsingh » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:27 pm

Hello,

I am a salaried person and need to apply for Tier 1 (General) Extension.

Due to a limitation regarding correctness of my online version of payslips downloaded from my payroll system, I have to get the copy of ststements from my employer. It's in a standard format as per the payroll service provider, in black and white printouts, and I have got the printouts stamped and signed by my employer payroll manager.

Wanted to get an opinion of group if I will face issues regarding validity of the payslips produced in non-original format as part of my extension application?

Please provide responses urgently.

Cheers

Mind_The_Gap

Re: Payslips - Will duplicate copy be considered invalid by

Post by Mind_The_Gap » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:49 pm

puneetsingh wrote:Hello,

Due to a limitation regarding correctness of my online version of payslips downloaded from my payroll system, I have to get the copy of ststements from my employer. It's in a standard format as per the payroll service provider, in black and white printouts, and I have got the printouts stamped and signed by my employer payroll manager.

Wanted to get an opinion of group if I will face issues regarding validity of the payslips produced in non-original format as part of my extension application?

Cheers
Hi,

It may be easier to print out a salary certificate on your employers letterhead.

Template below:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=46010

Cheers

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Get a letter from your employer summarising the payments on company headed paper and get that stamped and signed as well.
Give me more Karma (+)

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:47 pm

puneetsingh wrote:Hello,

Cheers
you will be fine with what you have, I had no problems with such payslips, they can be on plain paper, what matters is the employer attestation and ofcourse the numbers(should exactly match bank credit)

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:20 pm

sts96508 wrote:you will be fine with what you have, I had no problems with such payslips, they can be on plain paper, what matters is the employer attestation and ofcourse the numbers(should exactly match bank credit)
Further to sts96508's post, please see this extract from the Policy Guidance:

i) Payslips: These should be either formal
payslips or on company headed paper.
Where formal payslips are produced on
plain paper they must be stamped and
signed by the employer.
Payslips which
are not on headed paper or if the applicant
receives all pay slips online, he/she must
authenticate the evidence by asking the
employer to sign and stamp a printout.

If the applicant provides payslips, they
must cover the whole period claimed (for
example, if payslips are produced monthly,
the applicant must provide the payslip for
each month of the period claimed).

puneetsingh
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by puneetsingh » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Thanks.

The payslips that I have generated are copy of online version and have been authorised and stamped from employer.

Though the words 'copy payslips' does appear on the payslips. will it be an issue?

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 am

puneetsingh wrote:Thanks.

The payslips that I have generated are copy of online version and have been authorised and stamped from employer.

Though the words 'copy payslips' does appear on the payslips. will it be an issue?
This should not be an issue at all as this are authorized and stamped by employer
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...