ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I got ILR! Thank you

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bara
Newly Registered

I got ILR! Thank you

Post by Bara » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:40 pm

Hi everyone,

I just want to say thank you as I was really encouraged by reading many different stories on this site.

I applied for ILR in March (after 2 years Spouse visa) and it took me 8 months to get it. It was such a frustrating 8 months...
My husband I were finally interviewed in Croydon and 4 days after that, my visa arrived.
We were interviewed seperately and asked the same questions. We took official documents as well as photos from holiday etc...
I hope everyone going through a difficult time (re: visa) will get what they deserve soon :-)

MUGHAL
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: I got ILR! Thank you

Post by MUGHAL » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:23 pm

hi,
please can u tell me that either hsmp holder can get ILR after 4 years if he came to this country when there were rules as that Hsmp holder will get ILR after 4 years.but the criteria has been changed for new ones.
but what is fact for the older one.
regards.