ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

online form

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krssubbu

online form

Post by krssubbu » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Hi,

i have completed an online form - do i need to take print out for this form or does it get automatically sent. I will be applying in India

Thanks

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Re: online form

Post by Gregarious » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:53 pm

krssubbu wrote:Hi,

i have completed an online form - do i need to take print out for this form or does it get automatically sent. I will be applying in India

Thanks
Yes, you have to print out as well and submit it along with relevant docs.
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:30 am

but there is no option to printout the form?

syma
Member of Standing

Re: online form

Post by syma » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:45 am

Gregarious wrote:
krssubbu wrote:Hi,

Thanks
Yes, you have to print out as well and submit it along with relevant docs.

@ krssubu as far as i know here in Pk the VAC ids telling ppl to fill and submit the form online and then bring a hard copy of that form with them to the visa centre with supporting documents. once you submit the form you also get a refrence number which u need to keep safe as apparently that would be you tracking no.

look carefully there has to be a option for printing right at the end when you've completed your form or call local embassy/ visa centre for help
visa-grante:25.10.12

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:03 am

there is just an option to print online application form when you login again with the VAR and email address on the main page - is that what you is needed ? (it does not appear as page by page instead all the info is displayed on a single page and an html file)

is it the html file (quite a big one) is needed to print ? ( i mean its not like a word document)

Thanks

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 am

krssubbu wrote:there is just an option to print online application form when you login again with the VAR and email address on the main page - is that what you is needed ? (it does not appear as page by page instead all the info is displayed on a single page and an html file)

is it the html file (quite a big one) is needed to print ? ( i mean its not like a word document)

Thanks
i think thats it..but Can a MOD confirm this please??

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:13 pm

After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

m3y

Post by m3y » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:56 pm

Does anyone know how if there is a long waiting list for appointments at islamabad Gerry's? How far in advance do you usually need to book?

Thanks

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:59 pm

[quote="m3y"]Does anyone know how if there is a long waiting list for appointments at islamabad Gerry's? How far in advance do you usually need to book?

Thanks[/quo

gerry's # 090010411 from landline 8865 from Mob..call em:)

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:00 pm

ok i am confused here ... do i need to take printout of the form and fill it up even though i have filled up the online form ? or do i just need to logon to the website (visa4uk,.gov.uk) with the reference number and take printout of the online form i filled in ?

moderators pls clearup my consfusion

thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:25 pm

krssubbu wrote:ok i am confused here ... do i need to take printout of the form and fill it up even though i have filled up the online form ? or do i just need to logon to the website (visa4uk,.gov.uk) with the reference number and take printout of the online form i filled in ?

moderators pls clearup my consfusion

thanks
you print out the online form you have already completed.

your wife will need to sign it.

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:03 am

thanks for this. I am applying for my child as well. Can my wife sign for my child ?

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:57 am

guys, pls what do you think for the above

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:24 pm

krssubbu wrote:guys, pls what do you think for the above
Section 4 on the VAf4 form specically asks for any children travelling, please read that & its guidence documents ( that is of the form hasnt changed recently)

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:00 pm

thanks for this..i have gone through the guidance and cant see anywhere if someone else can sign on behalf of a child ? (maybe since i am looking at the document everyday, i am missing out something) - can you point where t is in the document?

Thanks