ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

terrible situation, please some one help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

terrible situation, please some one help

Post by david1955 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:48 am

Recently our appeal for my wife dependent visa was overturned and we were asked to submit the passport for the visa stamping along with my documents. We have submitted all the documents. But today we have recieved a call from british high commision that they have recieved our documents but the passport is missing.

and we are quite sure as we have kept the passport inside the envelope, looks like the passport is either lost in the post or in the british high commision.

I dont know what i can do in this situation . can someone please guide me. this has all happened in mumbai high commision

regards

bhaskarthota
Newly Registered

Post by bhaskarthota » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:03 am

launch a police complaint about the loss of passport and take it to indian consulate or indian passport office use tatkal and reply with the documents.. and send a written letter to mumbai UK consulate and also have a word with them explaining your situation..

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by david1955 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:10 pm

bhaskarthota wrote:launch a police complaint about the loss of passport and take it to indian consulate or indian passport office use tatkal and reply with the documents.. and send a written letter to mumbai UK consulate and also have a word with them explaining your situation..
thanks for your reply...i dont know whether this is possible or not...can my wife get a travel document like something and she can travel here and then apply for passport over here in uk....can someone please tell me whether is it possible or not?