ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 (General) employer sponsor status

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sussexguy

Tier 2 (General) employer sponsor status

Post by sussexguy » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:16 am

Hi,

I want to find whether anyone knows how long it takes for an employer to secure the Tier 2 sponsor status? My future employer is currently applying for one. They suggest that they are liaising with an immigration adviser and that it takes some time. They apparently have initiated this process good few weeks ago.

I have been checking the list of sponsors which gets updated in a timely manner on the UKBA website to see whether my employer is there at all. Are they likely to be there on that list once they have completed the process?

I am also considering going for the premium service for a tier 2 application when they have secured a CoS.

I am currently on Tier 2(general) under a different employer which is valid till mid-June 2012. Will I need a Tier 2(general) extension this time?

Please reply.
Thanks, S

Link-Law Associates
BANNED

Re: Tier 2 (General) employer sponsor status

Post by Link-Law Associates » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:45 pm

sussexguy wrote:Hi,

I want to find whether anyone knows how long it takes for an employer to secure the Tier 2 sponsor status? My future employer is currently applying for one. They suggest that they are liaising with an immigration adviser and that it takes some time. They apparently have initiated this process good few weeks ago.

I have been checking the list of sponsors which gets updated in a timely manner on the UKBA website to see whether my employer is there at all. Are they likely to be there on that list once they have completed the process?

I am also considering going for the premium service for a tier 2 application when they have secured a CoS.

I am currently on Tier 2(general) under a different employer which is valid till mid-June 2012. Will I need a Tier 2(general) extension this time?

Please reply.
Thanks, S
Dear Sussexguy

The application process can take up to 3 months for the UKBA to make a decision on weather to grant your company a sponsor licence.

It can also depend on weather your company have collated all the necessary documents the UKBA will require to assess their application.

My consideration is you will need an extension.

I would be able to help you with securing a slot at the PEO if you want to use the premium service.

best wishes

spammer Associates

sussexguy

Re: Tier 2 (General) employer sponsor status

Post by sussexguy » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:53 am

spammer Associates wrote:
sussexguy wrote:Hi,

Please reply.
Thanks, S
Dear Sussexguy

The application process can take up to 3 months for the UKBA to make a decision on weather to grant your company a sponsor licence.

It can also depend on weather your company have collated all the necessary documents the UKBA will require to assess their application.

My consideration is you will need an extension.

I would be able to help you with securing a slot at the PEO if you want to use the premium service.

best wishes

spammer Associates
Hi,

Thanks for your info. Are you a registered immigration advisory group?
As far as I know my company is taking services from some adviser in terms of sorting out their sponsor status.

Do you know once they have finished this process successfully, I should be able to see my employer's name on the list (register of sponsor, updated regularly on the UKBA)? Or, they can do this one off because I don't think they need to sponsor any other non-European migrant.

Also, if I were to ask for your services, when I know that I am ready to apply, what would be your fees for your help in securing a slot at the PEO on a relatively short notice?

Thanks