ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO ILR Application - Plz help me!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mohanchhapadia
Newly Registered

PEO ILR Application - Plz help me!

Post by mohanchhapadia » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:09 am

Hi All,

First of all let me tell you about my background.
Initial HSMP: April 2007 (2 years)
Then Tier 1 till April 2012

Applied ILR: 22nd March 2012 (Same day appointment) with 1 dependent wife who is been in the UK from past year and half on same application as advised by my lawyer.

Only issue was I've been out of UK for 322 days in 5 year and they are all paid leave. (including 90 days of sick leave) and I did not take any employer letter with me which is what they have asked for now. I've not been away more than 180 days in 1 year or 90 days at one go.

I was employed with 2 companies in 5 years. 4 years in one company and 1 year in another. The company I was 1 year has given me a letter saying my annual leave during employment was 25 days. Waiting for the other company whom I've also asked to mention my holiday entitlement plus sickness leave 3 month (not in 1 time).

Second thing my lawyer told me to put same application for wife as dependent and then she will get the ILR too although she is not been here 2 years. Which the homeoffice validate and took fees and finally told to reapply for further leave for her by post costing me £700.

I am planning to give the medical certificate I had plus the employer letter from both companies.

Is there anything else I need to ask my companies?

thanks for reading in advance.

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:15 am

I think letter from Employer stating your leaves were paid and also about sickness as well if you have any medical certificate, letter from doctors etc. do include them.

For your wife, you should have read her ILR entitlement, or at least your "lawyer" should have pointed out that she won't be eligible for ILR until she has spent 2 years in UK. sorry to hear they you have wasted her fees.
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

mohanchhapadia
Newly Registered

thanks

Post by mohanchhapadia » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:52 am

thanks nnj,

my employer are making the letter as SAR request now. I've asked them to include my annual holiday entitlement for 4 years plus the sickness I had during time of employment. They said it could take up to 40 days, now I've asked homeoffice to give me time till then.

fahadz1
BANNED

Re: PEO ILR Application - Plz help me!

Post by fahadz1 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:00 pm

my lawyer also says that my wife will get ILR same with me even she is not in UK for 2 years ?

so you paid the dependant fees? and they send your wife passport back and ask to re apply for FLR ? is this correct ?

I was listening to lawyer now i will apply FLR M. Even i decided she will not take english language course....

mohanchhapadia
Newly Registered

Post by mohanchhapadia » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:05 pm

fahadz1 wrote:my lawyer also says that my wife will get ILR same with me even she is not in UK for 2 years ?

so you paid the dependant fees? and they send your wife passport back and ask to re apply for FLR ? is this correct ?

I was listening to lawyer now i will apply FLR M. Even i decided she will not take english language course....
Hi fahadz1,

If she has not been here 2 years do not apply for her ILR same time as you at all even your lawyer says. My lawyer said it will be fine, so I paid the fees and its not even refundable, although lawyer says I'll write to them asking for refund.

Is that true that if they dont give ILR as per my absenses I can get further extension as tier 1?

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:11 pm

mohanchhapadia wrote:
fahadz1 wrote:my lawyer also says that my wife will get ILR same with me even she is not in UK for 2 years ?

Hi fahadz1,

If she has not been here 2 years do not apply for her ILR same time as you at all even your lawyer says. My lawyer said it will be fine, so I paid the fees and its not even refundable, although lawyer says I'll write to them asking for refund.

Is that true that if they dont give ILR as per my absenses I can get further extension as tier 1?

you need to apply fresh application as tier 1 extension .

well i ask lawyer 3 times and he said he has done cases where people came a week ago and they got ILR.

I'm going to meet him again and will discuss in more detail.

i believe your wife needs to do english language course ? is she done that ?

mohanchhapadia
Newly Registered

Post by mohanchhapadia » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:16 pm

fahadz1 wrote:
mohanchhapadia wrote:

Hi fahadz1,

you need to apply fresh application as tier 1 extension .

well i ask lawyer 3 times and he said he has done cases where people came a week ago and they got ILR.

I'm going to meet him again and will discuss in more detail.

i believe your wife needs to do english language course ? is she done that ?

Yes, she has done the english language test as we applied for ILR together going by what solicitor said.

After they took the fees for both and said to apply separately for my wife I've filed FLR (O) for her by post now again.

For myself, I am waiting for my employer letter which is what they have asked as I've 322 days absenses.

I would strongly recommend not to go by solicitor saying as its not true. (I've paid fees for both and lost the fees for her by doing so).

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:44 pm

which language test your wife did and from which college ?

why your lawyer didnt ask you to submit employer letter ?

can you PM me and let me know who is your lawyer may be yours and mines are same ?

mohanchhapadia
Newly Registered

Post by mohanchhapadia » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:49 pm

fahadz1 wrote:which language test your wife did and from which college ?

why your lawyer didnt ask you to submit employer letter ?

can you PM me and let me know who is your lawyer may be yours and mines are same ?

Hi fahadz1,

This is what I am really annoyed for.

The main reason for me to go by my lawyer not on my own was just because of my absenses.

My lawyer assure me fully and said I've done cases with more than 350 days without any letter, and I believed him.

My wife did not do any language test she did life in the UK test from local center on west london.

My lawyer is from East london, ilford.

so, have you already applied, or are you going to apply soon?

Also as mine is on progress, I am also exploring my option just in case if I have any problem with ILR, can I get tier 1? If you saying we need another application for this, then my visa will run out by the time the outcome comes, so what happens then?

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:39 pm

hi mohanchhapadia

i have PM you . waiting for your reply.

thanks