ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need advise regarding 7 years policy

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sunnyhoney666

Need advise regarding 7 years policy

Post by sunnyhoney666 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi guys
I know that 7 years policy has been withdrawn back in 2008, but after having consultation with different lawyers, they are giving me hopes that I can apply now for FLR(o) at this stage since my daughter has become 7 years old, I have 2 more children aged 4 and half, 3 and half, all of them were born in the UK. I've applied for ILR back in 2010 and has been refused as well as re-consideration. I've lost lot of money because of misguidance. please help me

Can somebody please assist me what to do? shell we go for human rights application?

What are the chances? some solicitors said that they will quote different judgments ordered by the court for the similar cases. please advise

What docs have I got

1. children's school record
2. children's involvement in the school as well as with school clubs
3. their friends
4. Medical records, NHS/hospital records, birth certificates
5. Loads of pictures (included mine and family pictures with other friends)
6. children's school confirmation, attendance record, art work etc
7. Council tax bills for last 5-6 years
8. My involvement in the community work such as volunteering work with Bernardo, council's disability association, community centers letters, character letters/references from friends and family friends and neighbors, letters from both charities, utility bills etc.

I hope you can get a clear understanding after reading above.

Thanks for your kind help and assistance.
regards
Khalid