ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa stamp timeline after appeal allowed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gugu6
Newly Registered

visa stamp timeline after appeal allowed

Post by gugu6 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Hi.

Any one know how long it takes to receive the passport with visa after appeal allowed? (eea4 application)

thanks for help

gugu6
Newly Registered

Post by gugu6 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:39 pm

no reply (

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:19 pm

It can take up to 3 months.If by then you have not heard anything i suggest you complain and ask UKBA to implement the appeal.

angelo1181
Newly Registered

hi

Post by angelo1181 » Sun May 20, 2012 12:04 pm

I have the same problem i am still waiting for UKba 2 contact me after my appeal for EEA4 has been allowed and I have travelling plans soon my solicitor wrote 2 them and no response i keep calling them they say it is in process and we can t give u more details. I have residance permit valid till may 2013 any 1 think that i can travel ? My residance was granted as EEA family member but the marriage broke down and i ve been garnted ILR by court so is it ok to travel or i will have some trouble when i will fly back?