ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying ILR, P60 issue of part time job

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

double_trouble
Newly Registered

Applying ILR, P60 issue of part time job

Post by double_trouble » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:09 pm

hi there,
I am going to apply for ILR in few weeks time. i am on Tier-1 (G). i had part time job in 2007, 2008 & 2009 alongwith my main Job. i am going to claim my points for ILR only from my main job.
I only got P60/ payslip detail of my main job from 2007 NOT the part time job. Do i need to get HMRC letter showing my part time income OR just main job P60 evidence is sufficient for ILR. Problem with HMRC letter is that i haven't got enough time for it before i go for my ILR.
Can PEO reject ILR for not showing P60 of part time job?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Smam

Post by Smam » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Hi

I would advice you that try to show all the P60's even of your part time jobs as well I think its a +ve point for you I know that you're not claiming points of your part time job but I would advice you to definitely keep them along with your self at the time of your PEO appointment.

One of my friend he got his ILR on the 26th March 2012 he was HSMP and then on Tier 1 G. He went to Croydon PEO I adviced him the same thing to keep all his P60s along with him and you're not going to believe this that the only question the CW has asked from my friend is how can you prove that you were economically active in your past years of Tier 1 G and he replied to the CW that I've got few more of my P60s from my part time jobs as well and the CW said would you like to submit all the other supporting documents what ever you've to hand and he just gave her all of his P60's they were not in any order or in any sequence I mean that not year wise but as soon as he gave that to her she just said to him that thank you your application is successful and we're granting you the ILR.

So the summary of the above story here is that if I was you I will take every single P60 to show the CW that I am a legitimate person who love to pay the tax on any penny I am earning. I don't see any harm in this.

Please do share your PEO experience on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.

rahulk
Newly Registered

Post by rahulk » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:37 pm

I was in a similar situation. As long as your fulltime job has enough income to give you enough points under Tier 1, I would make no mention of the part time job. PEO does not check w/ HMRC.

parasiteslost

Post by parasiteslost » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:22 pm

P60 is not mandatory.

Provide payslips and bank statements showing the income from your part time job.
And also contact HMRC to ask for your tax history and income from the last 5 years:
http://search2.hmrc.gov.uk/kb5/hmrc/con ... pkspulskxM