ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Croydon PEO on 30th march, IRL decesion pending please help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

getrikin
Newly Registered

Croydon PEO on 30th march, IRL decesion pending please help

Post by getrikin » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:11 am

I applied my IRL application 30th march at croydon. Appointment at 10:55am. Got called by case worker at 4:00pm (long long procedure from fees to biomentric and all ). She told me that they require more detail about my business trip which is 100days. I had already submitted my previous emplyer letter explaining business trip and submitted pay slip. Noe they want additional doc From my previous employer explaining why I was particularly sent on business trip. Now the company I use to work with is closed down. I have explain the situation my self and reply to them ( I got to reply in 14 days to SCW team , croydon). ? Now my visa expire on 20 April. How long they will take to give me me IRL decesion ? What happen if they refuse my visa after 20 th april ? Should I apply for extension before 20april(b4 my visa expire ) on safer side ?? Can I apply for extension sametime while they take my decesion pending on IRL as they have my all origional doc for this IRL... Please help me out if u have a experince in this particual situation. As being 8 years in this country I don't want to give it up..cheers guys !!!

Sufi2
Newly Registered

Post by Sufi2 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:54 am

Hello - I am not clear - have you already written the letter? If not here is my one penny. Write the letter, explain that yr previous employer went out of business and attach evidence if you have any (even if its down to newspaper cuttings).

In second paragraph explain what your role with the company was, how many days out of UK you did with this employer, what your role was when you travelled on their business (was it training, negotiating contracts, technical support?) and attach evidence that while you were there you were paid in the UK and your taxes paid in the UK (i.e payslips for that period). Did your previous employer pay for your flights? If they did attach the e-tickets too and make reference to this in your letter.

Finally proof-read yr letter before you send it, mistakes happen when attending to immigration issues, however you want your case to be fully understood - get a friend to proof-read it to make sure the message is coming out clear. If unsure get a solicitor to write the letter for you.

Take heart, all will be fine - you have already done 8yrs mate so do all you can to get your settlement. Best wishes

getrikin
Newly Registered

@Sufi

Post by getrikin » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Hello Sufi, yes I have explained that company is closed down (could not provide evidence ). Eplained that having earned degree from indian and UK I was most suitable to send on busiess trip ect...but it was all about explaination from my side. As could not provide employer letter. So what do you think of chances to get Ilr ? Should I apply for extension on safer side if they don't reply till my visa get expire ?? And normally how long wait after addditional doc sent ? Thanks for taking interest and your reply.

mtpsk

Re: Croydon PEO on 30th march, IRL decesion pending please h

Post by mtpsk » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 pm

getrikin wrote:I applied my IRL application 30th march at croydon. Appointment at 10:55am. Got called by case worker at 4:00pm (long long procedure from fees to biomentric and all ). She told me that they require more detail about my business trip which is 100days. I had already submitted my previous emplyer letter explaining business trip and submitted pay slip. Noe they want additional doc From my previous employer explaining why I was particularly sent on business trip. Now the company I use to work with is closed down. I have explain the situation my self and reply to them ( I got to reply in 14 days to SCW team , croydon). ? Now my visa expire on 20 April. How long they will take to give me me IRL decesion ? What happen if they refuse my visa after 20 th april ? Should I apply for extension before 20april(b4 my visa expire ) on safer side ?? Can I apply for extension sametime while they take my decesion pending on IRL as they have my all origional doc for this IRL... Please help me out if u have a experince in this particual situation. As being 8 years in this country I don't want to give it up..cheers guys !!!
Hi Sorry that your application is held for additional docs go through this thread
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... sc&start=0

you will get a bit more idea

getrikin
Newly Registered

Post by getrikin » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:19 pm

I have already sent letter explaining tht company is closed down as a additional letter (though they asked for employer letter ) I have already submitted payslip and business trip dates on employer later at a time of application PEO croydon. Can you thunk that sending council tax bill of that period confirming my tie to uk. I have council tax bills during those period infact last 5 years. Can I still send it ? As I have already sent explanation letter...It's still in 14 days.,

ramay

Post by ramay » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:10 pm

Hi getrikin! is any update in your case?

ramay

Post by ramay » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:42 pm

any news getrikin?