ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

4th April PEO Croydon - IT Issues AGAIN!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jrgm
Newly Registered

4th April PEO Croydon - IT Issues AGAIN!

Post by jrgm » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Hi All,

I went to a premium services appointment yesterday (04/04/12) at PEO CRO. Due to IT issues with the biometrics -which apparently are becoming regular these days as per prevous posts (http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=), they couldn't process my application so they kept all my passport and application supporting document and promised to call me as soon as the case is outcomed.

Is anyone on the same situation? have you heard back from them yet? Do you know if the IT issue have been resolved?

mkashifanwar
Newly Registered

Post by mkashifanwar » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:11 pm

Hi - I was there as well and same thing happen . But they gave me next appointment - why they did not give it to you ? They have also kept my documents as well.

jrgm
Newly Registered

Post by jrgm » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:20 pm

mkashifanwar wrote:Hi - I was there as well and same thing happen . But they gave me next appointment - why they did not give it to you ? They have also kept my documents as well.
hello... they said that as my biometrics were taken before the failure i am not require to go back...

mkashifanwar
Newly Registered

Post by mkashifanwar » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:39 pm

Great - you will have it soon then - good luck . But we will have to attend the whole process again