ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW bank statement issue (help needed)

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gr8ali
Newly Registered

PSW bank statement issue (help needed)

Post by gr8ali » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:00 pm

I know there are already many threads and posts regarding to this query.
But i am still very confused and not sure about many of those.
My query is that i have applied for PSW on 31st march 2012. I have sent my application including all documents. but my concern is over bank statement though it is genuine. I have sent electronic printed statement with bank logo and everything on it and also there is bank stamp on it. will it be accepted as i very much tensed and worried. it covers the whole 90 days.
anyone knows anything about it.

htc_123
Pakistan

Re: PSW bank statement issue (help needed)

Post by htc_123 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:11 pm

gr8ali wrote:I know there are already many threads and posts regarding to this query.
But i am still very confused and not sure about many of those.
My query is that i have applied for PSW on 31st march 2012. I have sent my application including all documents. but my concern is over bank statement though it is genuine. I have sent electronic printed statement with bank logo and everything on it and also there is bank stamp on it. will it be accepted as i very much tensed and worried. it covers the whole 90 days.
anyone knows anything about it.
this link shows the exact requirements from the ukba website, it's a simple google search but let me google it for you.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ukba+psw+maintenan ... quirements

from the looks of it your statements meet all the requirements so hopefully you will be ok.

gr8ali
Newly Registered

Post by gr8ali » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:22 pm

htc_123 Thanks it is helpful but i am still not sure as there are many links and post saying that without cover letter home office refuses the application if we include printed bank statement.

htc_123
Pakistan

Post by htc_123 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:29 pm

gr8ali wrote:htc_123 Thanks it is helpful but i am still not sure as there are many links and post saying that without cover letter home office refuses the application if we include printed bank statement.
Personal bank or building society statements covering the three-month period immediately before the application

The personal bank or building society statements should clearly show:

your name;
the account number;
the date of the statement;
the financial institution's name and logo;
transactions covering the three-month period;
that there is enough funds present in the account; and
that there has been enough money present in the account for the past three months.

]If you wish to send electronic bank statements from an online account these must contain all of the details listed above. In addition, you will need to send a supporting letter from your bank, on headed paper, confirming that the statements are genuine. Alternatively, electronic bank statements with the official stamp of the bank that issued the statements will be accepted. The stamp must appear on every page of the statement.

We will not accept statements which simply show the balance in the account on a particular day as these documents do not show that you hold enough funds for the full period required.

gr8ali
Newly Registered

Post by gr8ali » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:34 pm

htc_123 wrote:
gr8ali wrote:htc_123 Thanks it is helpful but i am still not sure as there are many links and post saying that without cover letter home office refuses the application if we include printed bank statement.
Personal bank or building society statements covering the three-month period immediately before the application

The personal bank or building society statements should clearly show:

your name;
the account number;
the date of the statement;
the financial institution's name and logo;
transactions covering the three-month period;
that there is enough funds present in the account; and
that there has been enough money present in the account for the past three months.

]If you wish to send electronic bank statements from an online account these must contain all of the details listed above. In addition, you will need to send a supporting letter from your bank, on headed paper, confirming that the statements are genuine. Alternatively, electronic bank statements with the official stamp of the bank that issued the statements will be accepted. The stamp must appear on every page of the statement.

We will not accept statements which simply show the balance in the account on a particular day as these documents do not show that you hold enough funds for the full period required.

this is some very useful info and made me little comfortable. do you have link for the above given information.

htc_123
Pakistan

Post by htc_123 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:37 pm

this is some very useful info and made me little comfortable. do you have link for the above given information.
its the first link on the google search that I sent u earlier ! :twisted:
anyway : http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... intenance/

dont forget to scroll down.

gr8ali
Newly Registered

Post by gr8ali » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:45 pm

htc_123 wrote:
its the first link on the google search that I sent u earlier ! :twisted:
anyway : http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... intenance/

dont forget to scroll down.
Thanks for your help. i am much relieved now.

Any more info on this topic from anyone else will be appreciated.

asif2133
Poland

Post by asif2133 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:48 pm

i have also recently applied recently for psw visa with original lloyds tsb bank statements.
as any one with a lloyds account will know that the posted statements does not have "name and address" mentioned on every page of the bank statement. it is however mentioned on just the first page.
is this ok and fulfill ukba requirements?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:37 pm

asif2133 wrote:i have also recently applied recently for psw visa with original lloyds tsb bank statements.
as any one with a lloyds account will know that the posted statements does not have "name and address" mentioned on every page of the bank statement. it is however mentioned on just the first page.
is this ok and fulfill ukba requirements?
yes