ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gnem
BANNED

Re: NO. OF CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS

Post by gnem » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:44 pm

jambalap wrote:
gnem wrote:
salem66 wrote:Alan Shatter (Minister, Department of Justice, Equality and Defence; Dublin South, Fine Gael)

The Citizenship Division of the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service is currently processing over 16,000 applications for naturalisation. One year ago there was a backlog of approximately 22,000 applications awaiting decision. :!: Since then, as a result of the measures I initiated to deal with the backlog, over 16,000 applications were dealt with in 2011; more than double the number finalised in 2010. This year to date I have made determinations on over 3,000 applications. I expect that the current backlog of standard cases will be cleared over the coming months with the 6 month average processing time for standard applications being reached by June 2012

http://www.kildarestreet.com/wrans/?id= ... -06.1411.0

Alan Shatter (Minister, Department of Justice, Equality and Defence; Dublin South, Fine Gael)
Since November 2011, I have made a decision on over 5,000 applications. I expect to make a final decision on a further 4,000 cases over the coming weeks.
:?: :!: :?:
http://www.kildarestreet.com/wrans/?id=2012-03-13.732.0
But Alan Shatter Rock as the leader of hope of a new life mate, we promise you deserve a takeover Alan!!! :D
+1
What about applicant with leprosy and HIV/AIDS do they qualify because they have health defect to get on to economic gainful employment because i know Irish state for that, do they stand a chance at all ? :lol:

jonny321

Post by jonny321 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:50 pm

salem66 wrote:
seraph wrote:FIND BELOW THE ANSWER OF ALAN SHATTER REGARDING THE NO. OF APPLICATIONS.

http://www.kildarestreet.com/wrans/?id= ... #g1035.0.r

THERE WERE 26000 APPLICATIONS IN 2010 AND 23000 UP TO 31ST OCT 2011. THAT MEANS AROUND 30000 TOTAL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE RECEIVED DURING 2011. THIS MEANS STILL A HUGE BACKLOG IS THERE. DO NOT ASSUME 8500 PENDING AS SOMEBODY WROTE PREVIOUSLY.
Year Received Processed Outstanding (Backlog)
2007 7,500 1,500 6,000
2008 11,000 3,000 8,000
2009 28,000 4,500 23,500
2010 26,000 6,500 19,500
2011 (To Oct) 23,000 11,000 12,000
Total 95,500 26,500 69,000

8500 PENDING I do not think SO
:!: :?:
Before this Govt came into power early 2011.... every year the Ratio of invalid application was over 40% count them and distract them from the figure you will get the answer.

BANDAR

Post by BANDAR » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:13 pm

have trust in the system because it will not fail. i did go to ceremony in convention centre as a guest of my freind in sligo....he said that there is still avaerage time of 27 months too wait , hang in there but dont expext the miracles must happen overnight.

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:42 am

BANDAR wrote:have trust in the system because it will not fail. i did go to ceremony in convention centre as a guest of my freind in sligo....he said that there is still avaerage time of 27 months too wait , hang in there but dont expext the miracles must happen overnight.
I wouldn't careless me honest mate.

One thing for sure is that, before you're assigned a reference number, your application must have met the standard criteria before been given a slot in the naturalization process unlike one example i saw that, her application was returned two years latter saying that, she did not wait for her application to meet the required five years reckonable on her passport before applying and she did not submit Divorce certificate, very funny after two years of waiting, anyway now a days if applicant did not meet those standard, the applications will be rejected instantly or returned until those requirement is met. :lol:

sensitivesoul
Newly Registered

Post by sensitivesoul » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:56 am

Submitted my foreign birth register and got a letter with a reference number back on 16th January 2012. I'm trying to think positive though.. Have no alternative, cause if i didn't I'de probably go mad :wink: .

Know that they are probably working hard processing everyone's applications now, but I can't help but be nervous... Has many other people here submitted foreign birth registration or is everyone here mostly naturalization?

rayr7501

Post by rayr7501 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:39 am

IQU wrote:good luck everbody for next approvals ? i hope our will be there ?
Bearing in mind this is the upcoming bank holiday weekend. i guess the
pen-pushers ( at INIS ) are gearing up to their Easter break .Hence, i can only forecast that new approvals be sent off from week of 16th April onwards...
Also they would send in most of the approvals towards the last 2 weeks of this month so that they have ample time to reape the 950 euros prior to next citizenship ceremony , which i am surmising , will be around 6th May.

:evil:

rayr7501

Post by rayr7501 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:47 am

jambalap wrote:
salem66 wrote:
seraph wrote:FIND BELOW THE ANSWER OF ALAN SHATTER REGARDING THE NO. OF APPLICATIONS.

THERE WERE 26000 APPLICATIONS IN 2010 AND 23000 UP TO 31ST OCT 2011. THAT MEANS AROUND 30000 TOTAL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE RECEIVED DURING 2011. THIS MEANS STILL A HUGE BACKLOG IS THERE. DO NOT ASSUME 8500 PENDING AS SOMEBODY WROTE PREVIOUSLY.
2007 7,500 1,500 6,000
2008 11,000 3,000 8,000
2009 28,000 4,500 23,500
2010 26,000 6,500 19,500

Is it just me who is seeing the minister said Nearly 15,000 valid applications have been decided so far this year (compared to 7,785 for the full year in 2010) where as 6,500 and 11,000 (to end Oct) certificates of naturalisation issued respectively. Can you see the difference even though in 2010 there are 6,500 certificates issued but 7,785 processed, I have no idea what happened to the difference rejected may be. In 2011 until oct 11,000 issued but 15,000 applications processed. They count all the applications recived and some of them are invalid which they return or reject hope the numbers will add up if this number is taken in to account.[/quote

Sorry but i will not conform to your maths since you have not taken into account any rejections and whether these same applications are being recycled and being counted as new applications.This is a new Justice Minister at work since 2011 and he undoubtedly will be scrutinised for his departmental goals and achievements, so in effect he has everything to gain in settling all the backlogs on time as he promised.
Also, in trying to scrutinise all potential naturalisation applications for suspicious links to terrorist activities, its only fair to ensure that some people`s applications take longer.
Also , i keep wondering whether INIS do check the English language skills of the would-be Irish citizens in the spirit of integration of immigrants.

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:24 am

Hi Guys,

I got my LTR approval last week and sent 500 Euros after 9 month wait. Today I called INIS and they told me that they have updated my record for citizenship and now they are still waiting for my NATURALIZATION GARDA REPORT. I asked are you not going to use the same garda report that you just received for my LTR, she said well no, its a new ONE, but my application will speed up because of LTR.

When asked about time she said don't know but it will speed up. don't know what it means....

She said next ceremony is on 14th of June 2012. I applied in May 2010 for Naturalization

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:45 pm

rayr7501 wrote:
jambalap wrote:
salem66 wrote:

2007 7,500 1,500 6,000
2008 11,000 3,000 8,000
2009 28,000 4,500 23,500
2010 26,000 6,500 19,500

Is it just me who is seeing the minister said Nearly 15,000 valid applications have been decided so far this year (compared to 7,785 for the full year in 2010) where as 6,500 and 11,000 (to end Oct) certificates of naturalisation issued respectively. Can you see the difference even though in 2010 there are 6,500 certificates issued but 7,785 processed, I have no idea what happened to the difference rejected may be. In 2011 until oct 11,000 issued but 15,000 applications processed. They count all the applications recived and some of them are invalid which they return or reject hope the numbers will add up if this number is taken in to account.[/quote

Sorry but i will not conform to your maths since you have not taken into account any rejections and whether these same applications are being recycled and being counted as new applications.This is a new Justice Minister at work since 2011 and he undoubtedly will be scrutinised for his departmental goals and achievements, so in effect he has everything to gain in settling all the backlogs on time as he promised.
Also, in trying to scrutinise all potential naturalisation applications for suspicious links to terrorist activities, its only fair to ensure that some people`s applications take longer.

Also , i keep wondering whether INIS do check the English language skills of the would-be Irish citizens in the spirit of integration of immigrants.
I like your last paragraph statement, which is subject to pretermitted in nature though but compulsory. :lol:

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:06 pm

is anybody ring citizenship divsion today ? the lines was very busy.finally i get through to them.they told me they are very busy clearing the backload........ she told me they are waiting for garda report for my file.i hope it will arrived soon ??????????????

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:34 pm

IQU wrote:is anybody ring citizenship divsion today ? the lines was very busy.finally i get through to them.they told me they are very busy clearing the backload........ she told me they are waiting for garda report for my file.i hope it will arrived soon ??????????????
I called them today they're infact doing a very wonderful job, they should keep it up.

Just like the u.k border agency, they're working like them now.

I wish everybody waiting for Irish/European Passport all the best of luck.

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:25 pm

IQU wrote:is anybody ring citizenship divsion today ? the lines was very busy.finally i get through to them.they told me they are very busy clearing the backload........ she told me they are waiting for garda report for my file.i hope it will arrived soon ??????????????
I got my LTR approval last week and sent 500 Euros after 9 month wait. Today I called INIS and they told me that they have updated my record for citizenship and now they are still waiting for my NATURALIZATION GARDA REPORT. I asked are you not going to use the same garda report that you just received for my LTR, she said well no, its a new ONE, but my application will speed up because of LTR.

When asked about time she said don't know but it will speed up. don't know what it means....

She said next ceremony is on 14th of June 2012. I applied in May 2010 for Naturalization

kahmed98
Newly Registered

Processing Time

Post by kahmed98 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Hi any one have any update i applied for my naturalization 26 May 2008.
Thanks
Last edited by kahmed98 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:10 pm

alpha_1 wrote:

I read on the application form that, any non-national applying for certificate of naturalization must have long term residency stamp of five years on their passport before they can apply for Irish naturalization is that correct ?

Funny enough, the state are doing a very good job but some community are now stealing non-national correspondent from naturalization department to express their apartheid and dearly beloved attack on some immigrant, a friend of mine wrote the citizenship department on the 29th of March with proof of address as requested by the naturalization department, and another person send pay slip to them on the 30th of same month and receive an acknowledgement of such letter today while the other one for 29th still waiting for receipt of the proof of address and new reference number given the fact that he applied before the other person, Ireland o, so could anyone tell us if there no conflict of interest of stealing of mails in such community in wexford ?

I think they should allow the state government to do their job and see who will get and who will not get, you'll realize that, that so called Garda report with objective recklessness will be set aside by the minister for justice because they're aware of such conflict before the present government took office. :lol:

jonny321

Post by jonny321 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:16 pm

http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/SP12000094

1st of Feb Full Speech on Minister
Read carefully about upcoming 16 ceremonies Bashed on 4 Days Each Day 4 Ceremonies

jonny321

Post by jonny321 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:18 pm

jonny321 wrote:http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/SP12000094

Read carefully about upcoming 16 ceremonies Bashed on 4 Days Each Day 4 Ceremonies
FULL SPEECH>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ladies and Gentlemen,

You are all most welcome on this very special occasion. The granting of citizenship to a person who has come to our country from a foreign land is quite clearly a major event in his or her life. It is a time of celebration, a rite of passage and a moment for all of you to cherish. It is also a solemn event for this State to grant citizenship. I also welcome you to this wonderful convention centre with its iconic architecture; it is indeed a fitting place for hosting this most important occasion for you as our newest citizens and for us as the host nation in bestowing this honour on you.
As Minister for Justice and Equality, I am in law given the duty of deciding who should be awarded the privilege of citizenship. In doing so, I have to carefully apply the citizenship laws enacted by our Parliament and consider the individual circumstances of those who seek Irish citizenship. I take that duty very seriously, as I am acting on behalf of all Irish people in deciding who should be granted the privilege of Irish citizenship. We do not award citizenship lightly and it is right that its granting is marked by a sense of occasion that serves to underscore its importance to you, the person receiving it, and to us who, on behalf of the people of Ireland, grant it to you.

You have come to our country and have chosen to live among us. Some of you have been waiting a considerable time for this day to arrive. Today, we welcome you to our nation as its newest citizens and we hope that you will continue to contribute to our communities, to our neighbourhood and to our society. As a people we have been enriched by your presence and in making you citizens of our ancient and proud land we are acknowledging that contribution.
Our ceremony today is greatly enhanced by the presence of Bryan McMahon, one of our foremost lawyers, recently retired High Court Judge and a greatly respected patron of the arts. Bryan will lend great dignity to the proceedings in his role as presiding officer and his presence signifies in a very public way the importance and solemnity of the occasion. I want to thank you most sincerely, Bryan, for taking on this task.

I would like to thank the Army No. 1 Band conducted by Captain Declan Whitston, for joining us for this important ceremony.

I also want to thank the staff of my own department and in particular the staff of the Citizenship Section in Tipperary who have been instrumental in organizing today’s programmes of ceremonies.

I referred earlier to the length of time that many of you here today will have waited for your citizenship applications to be processed. When the Government came into office just slightly over a year ago on 9th March 2011 there was an enormous backlog of approximately 22,000 citizenship applications awaiting decision. Approximately 17,000 of these had been waiting in a barely moving queue for in excess of 6 months with an average waiting time in excess of two years. Some, indeed, had waited 3 to 4 years. Today, even though 18,000 valid applications were lodged in 2011, representing an increase of 45% over 2010, the backlog of standard applications awaiting a decision for more than 6 months has now dropped to under 8,500. This I am sure you will agree is real and significant progress. Of course we are not stopping at that, I am determined that in the coming weeks and months, we get to a point where the backlog is eliminated and where all standard applications are dealt within 6 months.

Having made decisions on almost 23,000 applications since I took office, including more than 6,500 so far this year, I think I can safely say that the steps that I initiated within my Department to deal with the backlog of citizenship applications have been a huge success. This citizenship ceremony along with 3 others taking place here today together with the 43 other ceremonies which have taken place since we introduced this universally welcomed initiative in June of last year are now major celebratory in the citizenship process. These ceremonies are also pivotal in addressing the backlog - had we not put them in place, our District Courts - where you would have been required to make the declaration you are making here today - would have been overwhelmed by the sheer volume of applicants. This of course would also have meant that you would have had to endure even further delays in becoming citizens.

Today’s ceremonies also marks a significant new initiative in tackling the backlog. In previous ceremonies we had limited logistical capacity available to us to ensure that as many people as possible were able to complete the citizenship legal formalities without further delay. Today’s ceremonies, in this state of the art venue, are a major milestone in that respect in that by this evening, almost 4,000 citizenship applicants will have become new Irish citizens. Over the coming months we plan to host further 16 such ceremonies over 4 days here in this facility, so in a sense by being here today at the first of these, you are participating in an event which is hugely important to you, which is historic in terms of its scale and significance to us as the host nation and which will mean that by this evening, the stock of Irish citizens will have increased by almost 4,000. I think I can truly state that is the first time ever in our history that the number of Irish citizens has increased by such a large amount in any one day! I think that you deserve a hearty round of applause for being part of this unique and historic event.

This ceremony on the award of citizenship marks in a very public way one of the very potent and powerful manifestations of our independence as a nation.
The history of this State is now your history and the narrative of your life is now part of our history. For those of you granted citizenship today your future is now interwoven with the future of this State, its citizens across the globe and, in particular, all of us who live on this island. Having recently had the great privilege of representing the nation at St Patrick's day events in Australia and New Zealand, I have seen for myself in a most striking way the enormous respect, pride and affection which our people hold for our sense of nationhood and national identity - though like many of you - they are far from home. Like you also they too have adopted these and many other countries as their home; they have benefitted from the kindness of strangers. We now in turn confer a similar welcome to you.

I wish to congratulate you, one and all, on becoming our newest Irish Citizens – we welcome you to our national family.

I now formally introduce Judge Bryan McMahon and call upon him to administer the declaration of Fidelity, in which you publicly declare your loyalty to our Nation and Fidelity to our State as well as an undertaking to faithfully observe the laws of the State and respect its democratic values.

1 April 2012
ENDS

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:41 pm

jonny321 wrote:
jonny321 wrote:http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/SP12000094

FULL SPEECH>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ladies and Gentlemen,

You are all most welcome on this very special occasion. The granting of citizenship to a person who has come to our country from a foreign land is quite clearly a major event in his or her life. It is a time of celebration, a rite of passage and a moment for all of you to cherish. It is also a solemn event for this State to grant citizenship. I also welcome you to this wonderful convention centre with its iconic architecture; it is indeed a fitting place for hosting this most important occasion for you as our newest citizens and for us as the host nation in bestowing this honour on you.
As Minister for Justice and Equality, I am in law given the duty of deciding who should be awarded the privilege of citizenship. In doing so, I have to carefully apply the citizenship laws enacted by our Parliament and consider the individual circumstances of those who seek Irish citizenship. I take that duty very seriously, as I am acting on behalf of all Irish people in deciding who should be granted the privilege of Irish citizenship. We do not award citizenship lightly and it is right that its granting is marked by a sense of occasion that serves to underscore its importance to you, the person receiving it, and to us who, on behalf of the people of Ireland, grant it to you.

You have come to our country and have chosen to live among us. Some of you have been waiting a considerable time for this day to arrive. Today, we welcome you to our nation as its newest citizens and we hope that you will continue to contribute to our communities, to our neighbourhood and to our society. As a people we have been enriched by your presence and in making you citizens of our ancient and proud land we are acknowledging that contribution.
Our ceremony today is greatly enhanced by the presence of Bryan McMahon, one of our foremost lawyers, recently retired High Court Judge and a greatly respected patron of the arts. Bryan will lend great dignity to the proceedings in his role as presiding officer and his presence signifies in a very public way the importance and solemnity of the occasion. I want to thank you most sincerely, Bryan, for taking on this task.

I would like to thank the Army No. 1 Band conducted by Captain Declan Whitston, for joining us for this important ceremony.

I also want to thank the staff of my own department and in particular the staff of the Citizenship Section in Tipperary who have been instrumental in organizing today’s programmes of ceremonies.

I referred earlier to the length of time that many of you here today will have waited for your citizenship applications to be processed. When the Government came into office just slightly over a year ago on 9th March 2011 there was an enormous backlog of approximately 22,000 citizenship applications awaiting decision. Approximately 17,000 of these had been waiting in a barely moving queue for in excess of 6 months with an average waiting time in excess of two years. Some, indeed, had waited 3 to 4 years. Today, even though 18,000 valid applications were lodged in 2011, representing an increase of 45% over 2010, the backlog of standard applications awaiting a decision for more than 6 months has now dropped to under 8,500. This I am sure you will agree is real and significant progress. Of course we are not stopping at that, I am determined that in the coming weeks and months, we get to a point where the backlog is eliminated and where all standard applications are dealt within 6 months.

Having made decisions on almost 23,000 applications since I took office, including more than 6,500 so far this year, I think I can safely say that the steps that I initiated within my Department to deal with the backlog of citizenship applications have been a huge success. This citizenship ceremony along with 3 others taking place here today together with the 43 other ceremonies which have taken place since we introduced this universally welcomed initiative in June of last year are now major celebratory in the citizenship process. These ceremonies are also pivotal in addressing the backlog - had we not put them in place, our District Courts - where you would have been required to make the declaration you are making here today - would have been overwhelmed by the sheer volume of applicants. This of course would also have meant that you would have had to endure even further delays in becoming citizens.

Today’s ceremonies also marks a significant new initiative in tackling the backlog. In previous ceremonies we had limited logistical capacity available to us to ensure that as many people as possible were able to complete the citizenship legal formalities without further delay. Today’s ceremonies, in this state of the art venue, are a major milestone in that respect in that by this evening, almost 4,000 citizenship applicants will have become new Irish citizens. Over the coming months we plan to host further 16 such ceremonies over 4 days here in this facility, so in a sense by being here today at the first of these, you are participating in an event which is hugely important to you, which is historic in terms of its scale and significance to us as the host nation and which will mean that by this evening, the stock of Irish citizens will have increased by almost 4,000. I think I can truly state that is the first time ever in our history that the number of Irish citizens has increased by such a large amount in any one day! I think that you deserve a hearty round of applause for being part of this unique and historic event.

This ceremony on the award of citizenship marks in a very public way one of the very potent and powerful manifestations of our independence as a nation.
The history of this State is now your history and the narrative of your life is now part of our history. For those of you granted citizenship today your future is now interwoven with the future of this State, its citizens across the globe and, in particular, all of us who live on this island. Having recently had the great privilege of representing the nation at St Patrick's day events in Australia and New Zealand, I have seen for myself in a most striking way the enormous respect, pride and affection which our people hold for our sense of nationhood and national identity - though like many of you - they are far from home. Like you also they too have adopted these and many other countries as their home; they have benefitted from the kindness of strangers. We now in turn confer a similar welcome to you.

I wish to congratulate you, one and all, on becoming our newest Irish Citizens – we welcome you to our national family.

I now formally introduce Judge Bryan McMahon and call upon him to administer the declaration of Fidelity, in which you publicly declare your loyalty to our Nation and Fidelity to our State as well as an undertaking to faithfully observe the laws of the State and respect its democratic values.

1 April 2012
ENDS
What does this statement got to do with stealing of immigrant mails from naturalization department and in accordance with reference changes published in the department website for an applicant waiting over a year and two months waiting for the new referencing and if you like approve it, if you like don't life goes on, but nobody is begging Irish state for citizenship excuse me!!! Get an attitude please. And if you want to turn the entire application into a joke please continue, Muhammed Al-Fayed was not issued with British citizenship and all his children were British, yet he remain in Britain on indefinite leave to remain and fuckg rich, as Irish citizenship is one of the best in Europe to warrant sort of non sense for attempted prosecution games. A lot have prepared for the woes so get over it.

One thing i also noticed since new government took over in some ministry is like an extension of fianna fail government by fine gael ministers which makes no differences in their competency in running the affairs of Ireland, while labour competency and new era shows in every ways in the coalition government. :x

Naija

Post by Naija » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Yes,yes,yes!!!!!! I'm so happy guys! I finally recieved my approval this morning! I got two yellow letters,one informing me of decision to grant me citizenship and second to tick boxes and send off required documents.The citizienship ceremony will take place in convention centre on 14th of June.Mine one is at 1:40 pm.I applied December 2010,recieved acknowledgment same month,no further documents required.Came as a minor,was on student visa and had naturalised parents since last year.Thank you all for support every time i needed information and may God grant you all your own to those still waiting! Good luck and see some of you there on 14th of June. :D :D :D

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:09 pm

How many blacks granted Irish Citizenship to date in Ireland compared to great Britain ? :evil:

Infact Fine Gael Mayor was among the person that got a black man convicted Of a public order and one non-fatal offence against a person act because of a council houses and non writing statement than oral statement in the criminal justice system, come on fine gael sucks. Anyway he lost his seat in that wexford area and we will make sure he never smell a seat in politics again.

Dishonesty can be judged by the current standard of a decent folks. Demonstrated in the case of R V GHOSH.

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Naija wrote:Yes,yes,yes!!!!!! I'm so happy guys! I finally recieved my approval this morning! I got two yellow letters,one informing me of decision to grant me citizenship and second to tick boxes and send off required documents.The citizienship ceremony will take place in convention centre on 14th of June.Mine one is at 1:40 pm.I applied December 2010,recieved acknowledgment same month,no further documents required.Came as a minor,was on student visa and had naturalised parents since last year.Thank you all for support every time i needed information and may God grant you all your own to those still waiting! Good luck and see some of you there on 14th of June. :D :D :D
congrats naija. May i ask what documents were to be submitted by you ?

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:21 pm

starbuck wrote:
Naija wrote:Yes,yes,yes!!!!!! I'm so happy guys! I finally recieved my approval this morning! I got two yellow letters,one informing me of decision to grant me citizenship and second to tick boxes and send off required documents.The citizienship ceremony will take place in convention centre on 14th of June.Mine one is at 1:40 pm.I applied December 2010,recieved acknowledgment same month,no further documents required.Came as a minor,was on student visa and had naturalised parents since last year.Thank you all for support every time i needed information and may God grant you all your own to those still waiting! Good luck and see some of you there on 14th of June. :D :D :D
Provided Taoiseach Enda Kenny is no longer in power or control of government, then you scumberg will then get away with your daylight murder, up sinn fein. :D

Naija

Post by Naija » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:26 pm

[quote="starbuck"][quote="Naija"]Yes,yes,yes!!!!!! I'm so happy guys! I finally recieved my approval this morning! I got two yellow letters,one informing me of decision to grant me citizenship and second to tick boxes and send off required documents.The citizienship ceremony will take place in convention centre on 14th of June.Mine one is at 1:40 pm.I applied December 2010,recieved acknowledgment same month,no further documents required.Came as a minor,was on student visa and had naturalised parents since last year.Thank you all for support every time i needed information and may God grant you all your own to those still waiting! Good luck and see some of you there on 14th of June. :D :D :D[/quote]

congrats naija. May i ask what documents were to be submitted by you ?[/quote]
Thanks starbuck. Appreciate it.I have to send them back this second letter which is actually a yellow form where i tick off enclosed fee of 950(postal order or bank draft),second 2 passport sized photos with old and new reference number,my GNIB Card and to tick off that i agree that my name .......... will appear on certificate of naturalisation.And the other part just explains the procedure when u get there and applying for passport.If you are asking me what documents i had to submit when i was initially making application was mostly just the passport stamps and school letters and the rest of documents were those of my mam and dad,p 60's and all that.So every case is a bit different,you know.Anyway,good luck to you if you are still waiting and congrats to all those who got it. :D

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Naija wrote:
starbuck wrote:
Thanks starbuck. Appreciate it.I have to send them back this second letter which is actually a yellow form where i tick off enclosed fee of 950(postal order or bank draft),second 2 passport sized photos with old and new reference number,my GNIB Card and to tick off that i agree that my name .......... will appear on certificate of naturalisation.And the other part just explains the procedure when u get there and applying for passport.If you are asking me what documents i had to submit when i was initially making application was mostly just the passport stamps and school letters and the rest of documents were those of my mam and dad,p 60's and all that.So every case is a bit different,you know.Anyway,good luck to you if you are still waiting and congrats to all those who got it. :D
Please stop the lie, post offices across Ireland does not opened today nor distribute mails.

mvk
Newly Registered

Post by mvk » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:43 pm

The postman delivered letters today. Why would someone lie?

http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/News/Easter ... ements.htm

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:42 pm

mvk wrote:The postman delivered letters today. Why would someone lie?

http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/News/Easter ... ements.htm
Well nothing is happening in our area, so i wouldn't know, now a days it's different war will go through anyway. We're always patience but we should never be taken for a fools.