ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of Address

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

black7

Change of Address

Post by black7 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:53 pm

I am currently on tier General from 2009 and going for PEO application on 11/4/12, while going through guidence I realised that if we change our address we need to notify Home office about it and I never informed them although I changed my address thrice, I am quite worried and I do not know what I can do at this 11th hour

Please if somebody can advice if they were in a similiar situation

Regards

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Re: Change of Address

Post by silent_warrior » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:48 pm

black7 wrote:I am currently on tier General from 2009 and going for PEO application on 11/4/12, while going through guidence I realised that if we change our address we need to notify Home office about it and I never informed them although I changed my address thrice, I am quite worried and I do not know what I can do at this 11th hour

Regards
Hello Black7
Where did you read this? I am unable to find it. I believe you are looking at guidance after 6th April 2012 right?

musmi
Newly Registered

Re: Change of Address

Post by musmi » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:23 am

I could not find it in old guidance and there are thousands of tier1(g) applicants and honestly most of them would be renting, hence likelihood of moving every 12 months is pretty high. Home office can't really maintain this record already stuffed up with high backlog.

That's my opinion.
black7 wrote:I am currently on tier General from 2009 and going for PEO application on 11/4/12, while going through guidence I realised that if we change our address we need to notify Home office about it and I never informed them although I changed my address thrice, I am quite worried and I do not know what I can do at this 11th hour

Regards