ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with tier 1 general extension maintainence fund.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kiranv5

Help with tier 1 general extension maintainence fund.

Post by kiranv5 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:05 am

I am on tier 1 general on i deposited into my savings account in halifax.
Can these statements be submitted while i am going for my extension.

SunnyKK
Newly Registered

Re: Help with tier 1 general extension maintainence fund.

Post by SunnyKK » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:06 am

kiranv5 wrote:I am on tier 1 general on i deposited into my savings account in halifax.
Do you mean, you want to show saving account for the maintainence funds. It is ok to show the saving account for maintainence funds. I submitted my application with saving account for maintainence funds. As you know saving account doesn't show each day transaction. I have also requested my bank to send me the letter where they have clearly mentioned that I had more than £2000 pounds for last 90 consecutive days? so I would recommend to call Halifax customer service and make sure they mention 90 Consecutive days.

Sunny

sudeepss

Post by sudeepss » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:25 am

Yes saving bank account statements are accepted as i had submitted them when i had done my tier 1. Please note that you should have instant access to the funds and it is not under any fixed deposit schemes which will not have access for said number of years

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Help with tier 1 general extension maintainence fund.

Post by aliq09 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:31 pm

kiranv5 wrote:I am on tier 1 general on i deposited into my savings account in halifax.

Hi ,

Get a clear letter from the bank stating the funds are 100% cash able at any time . It is important because banks have different saving account products ( in which the amount is fixed for some time ) .
Thanks

Ali