ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

28th March PEO Croydon - IT Issues

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chweetgurl

Re: PEO CROYDON....IT ISSUESS....ILR SUCCESS

Post by chweetgurl » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:02 pm

skashif87 wrote:
lahore2664 wrote:
Hello SK,

I am trying to establish a trend. Thanks for sharing good news and congratulations.

My appointment was on 30th at 9 am but stayed almost whole day and at 4pm was informed that the case worker is not getting the response from other department about my previous WP..

He promised someone will be in touch more likely monday or tuesday ( if i am that lucky).. what was on the letter he mentioned? mine he said the appliaction is valid and he has passed on to other team for further enquiry etc.

Thanks alot!

Hello,

I too have been a victim of of these delays. I was at UKBA Croydon PEO on 30 March 2012 at 11:05 with my family. Our Biometrics was done with a little of wait but then announcements were made pertaining IT issues. We were then being called at one of the counters where they took our passports and rest of the documents. Around 04:00 pm we were being called back and told that everything is fine with the application but they couldn't carry verification checks. They asked us to wait for their call in the next week and the week is over by now. Though, they have all our documents and passports. They made waste of our money and our time. Irresponsible attitude!!! We are still awaiting to hear from them. :(

What was mentioned in your letter? Keep me posted as we were there on the same day!

Thanks.
Hello sk

I have been caught up similar ukba scam! its been 4 weeks since no news
you can find link on my story so far:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &start=120

clipclap
Newly Registered

Re: Solicitor received call from home office.

Post by clipclap » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Patagonian wrote:
clipclap wrote:The application has been approved. Waiting for the BRP now.
Best wishes to everyone whos awaiting outcomes.
Congratulations Clipclap and thanks for the update. Did they call you yesterday? Thanks
The solicitor received the approval and documents on 2/4
I am not a frequent visitor on this board and so apologies for the delay in updating. Its surprising that they are having frequent IT issues that knock off service. Certainly not worth the money thats been charged.

friendandenemy
Newly Registered

Re: Solicitor received call from home office.

Post by friendandenemy » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:18 am

clipclap wrote:
Patagonian wrote:
clipclap wrote:The application has been approved. Waiting for the BRP now.
Best wishes to everyone whos awaiting outcomes.
Congratulations Clipclap and thanks for the update. Did they call you yesterday? Thanks
The solicitor received the approval and documents on 2/4
I am not a frequent visitor on this board and so apologies for the delay in updating. Its surprising that they are having frequent IT issues that knock off service. Certainly not worth the money thats been charged.

Hi All,

I have received my BPR on 05/04/2012 and passports on 10/04/2012. I attended PEO CROYODON on 28/03/2012 at 9AM and due to IT issues, i stayed until 5:30PM and handover my documents to case worker on that day.

Regards,
SK