ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

im on esa and marrying an overstayer,please help us

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

will-d
Newly Registered

im on esa and marrying an overstayer,please help us

Post by will-d » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:35 pm

hello,im on esa and i have been in a relationship with a phillipino girl for 4 years her student visa has run out and she has stayed here for 6 months ,as we are very confused and need help,,we are both to scared for her to leave now ,or what the best thing to do is,,she has a visa but dropped out of her study 6 months ago,
at which time she also dropped out of work,,so there is no way of showing she is still here,,
i claim esa and housing ,and she has been looking after me,but there is nothing showing she has done this,,
and her job (she was doing) are willing to take her back on as and when she can ,,so she has a solid job offer ,
what should we do,
my dad,who doesnt know much !,said she should fly home from ireland then she wont have a overstayer stamp from this country,
and in theory has never overstayed here?
then apply from there?,,,or i marry her here?,
or i marry her there?,
or marry her here and apply here?,,

may i just say that if anyone can take a bit of there time to give me some advice on this i would be so so great full,,i am in and out of the mental health team weekly for depression and being a high suicide risk,and she cares for me-and helps me im at a stage where i just need some help as where to scared to do anything and dont have any idea what to do but we just want to be together,

if someone can help but wants a small fee i can send it through paypal,,or if someone can recommend a good legal person that can help,then thank you

luna11
Newly Registered

Re: im on esa and marrying an overstayer,please help us

Post by luna11 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:26 pm

will-d wrote: if someone can recommend a good legal person that can help,then thank you
Hi I am on esa and disability and my wife is now here on a spouse visa, PRAISE GOD, read my post for more info about good immigration lawyer

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=78913

will-d
Newly Registered

Post by will-d » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:43 pm

hi ,thanks,

,but could someone please help and just give me some idea on what i should try to do PLEASE x

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Did you click on the link provided by luna11? It seems to me, lots of useful information there.
John

will-d
Newly Registered

Post by will-d » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:49 pm

hi yes i did and i contacted the said immigration solicitor,but i think he's to busy to help me before the new 25000 rule kicks in

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Where in the country do you live? What solicitor did you try?