ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 2 application refusal, urgent advise needed

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mamuka
Newly Registered

TIER 2 application refusal, urgent advise needed

Post by mamuka » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:06 am

I was studying here under tier 4, CAS was oppened from 27/09/2010, arrived country 09/10/2010, and joined the ongoing course which started on 27th of September 2010.my college went into liquidation, they sent official e-mail on 06/10/2011. I got job offer same time, obtained COS and applied for tier 2 general, my application as well as my dependents was refused ------ In view of the fact you were last granted leave to enter as a tier 4 student migrant but the evidence you have provided shows that you have not completed a course of study at least one academic year in duration during your period of leave because you have not completed your Master of Business Administration course due to your college went into liquidation, the secretary of state is not satisfied that you meet the requrements of paragraph 245 HD (g) of the immigration rules to be granted leave as a tier 2 General migrant, Therefore you do not satisfy the requirements of the immigration rules for this category and it has been decided to refuse your application for leave to remain as a tier 2migrant under paragraph 245HD as you do not meet requirements of paragraph 245HD (g),after they confirm that I was awarded needed 70 points.
I can say that my course was at least one CALENDAR year in duration, or even longer taking into the consideration that academic year is arround 9 calendar months
same kind of problem had Devilz posting couple of months ago but it looks like he managed to sort it out as his appeal was allowed in 5 minutes, but i do not know what strategy he used, please suggest as how to tackle the the problem, thanks[/u]

GB09

Post by GB09 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:30 pm

If you course was PhD, then you could take a letter from the University saying that you have finished atleast 1 year of the program. Otherwise, i think they need your final MBA certificate to give your VISA in UK.

The best thing you can do is to leave UK and apply from your own country with a new application form. Getting Visa is quicker outside UK but you need to show more funds, which your employer may state in the application form.

johnjkjk

Post by johnjkjk » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:24 pm

So another dodgy college goes under. The best "advise" I can offer, is for you to register on an English course.