ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I,ve applied psw with no results.. Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AKhalid
Newly Registered

I,ve applied psw with no results.. Urgent

Post by AKhalid » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:33 pm

hi guys.. i had a resit in one of my modules. I have submitted the resit and got a letter from my uni about the result date and graduation date. My result will be out in June.

I talked to a lawyer and he said that apply for psw visa with that letter and your bank statement attached. It takes time to process the visa and i will send the results meanwhile.

Please comment on my decision of application and what are my chances of getting a psw visa?

rosie877
Newly Registered

Post by rosie877 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:48 am

The PSW scheme closed on April 6th..

golekipro

Post by golekipro » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:38 pm

i dont think you will qualify, and scheme is also closed

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Re: I,ve applied psw with no results.. Urgent

Post by Tier 4 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:48 pm

AKhalid wrote:hi guys.. i had a resit in one of my modules. I have submitted the resit and got a letter from my uni about the result date and graduation date. My result will be out in June.

I talked to a lawyer and he said that apply for psw visa with that letter and your bank statement attached. It takes time to process the visa and i will send the results meanwhile.

Please comment on my decision of application and what are my chances of getting a psw visa?
Tell your lawyer it doesn’t work like that.
N/A

quantum1
Member of Standing

Re: I,ve applied psw with no results.. Urgent

Post by quantum1 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:31 pm

AKhalid wrote:hi guys.. i had a resit in one of my modules. I have submitted the resit and got a letter from my uni about the result date and graduation date. My result will be out in June.

Have you already applied?