ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP:University Template for Degree taught in English

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mna8

HSMP:University Template for Degree taught in English

Post by mna8 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:13 pm

HI,

I requested a letter from my University mentioning that the degree I done was taught in English and that is what they send:

It is hereby certified that <NAME> (Date of Birth) obtained BSC degree in <degree name> at the University <name>, Faculty <name> in English language engineering program on <date>.

Number of his Degree:
Qualification of Degree:

Date

Thats the letter I got from my university on University letter head. Can someone let me know that this letter will be enough for HO or I still need to give IELTS.

Thanks
mna

mna8

Post by mna8 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:42 am

any comments pls
mna

inso

Post by inso » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:54 am

How about reading the guidance notes and deciding for yourself? Nobody else has done this yet -- the system is new!

HiMate

Post by HiMate » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:22 pm

Hi

Below is the letter format i am requesting from the university. If you come accross better one then please let me know.

MONTH DD YYYY

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that XXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been awarded Bachelor Degree certificate in Computer Science and Engineering from XXXXX. University on DD/MM/YYYY. Degree certificate awarded after successful completion of four years academic course, which was taught in English.

This letter is being issued at his request. Should you have any queries please get in touch with us at phone number 00 XX XX ------------------

Regards,
Himate

mna8

Post by mna8 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:26 pm

Hi,

I got the following response from my university,

To Whom It May Concern

This is hereby to Certify that:

Name:
Reg.Number:
Citizenship:
Place of Birth:
Mother's Name:

was a full time student of the <university name> in the Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree program from the academic year of 1992/93-1 to the academic year of 1995-1996-2 at his own expense.

Fulfilling all the requrements he sat for the state examination on <date>. The state examination board granted him BSc Degree, major in <name of degree> with the qualification excellent (mark out of max. possible 5,00).

The BSc Degree Program is an Engineering Program in English, consequently all the courses during eight semesters were taught in English Language.

Name
Signature and stamp of University
mna