ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All -who affected: Tech. Issue/IT Problem-Official Complaint

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

London_London
BANNED

All -who affected: Tech. Issue/IT Problem-Official Complaint

Post by London_London » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:54 am

I am not affected by technical issue or IT problem, but can understand frustration of other people who went for premium service with straight forward case and expect reply on the same day. In the future to avoid this kind of problem, we MUST ACT now. I would like to give some suggestion and expect some suggestion from other member. At last, I would like moderators to act on it

As they are asking for personnel information, only people who are affected can do this application.

(1) As per standard procedure, complain using below link
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/view/ ... ubmit.form

(2) Write to local MP with copy of complaint and final answer from UKBA and ask him to raise our concern with the Parliamentary Ombudsman.

Copy of complaint to the Parliamentary Ombudsman is as below.
http://www.ombudsman.org.uk/__data/asse ... r_2011.pdf

I think if all people who affected by this problem complain to UKBA, we will definitely get some good result.

There is Template letter of complaint to UKBA, but need to make necessary change according to particular case.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 19dc59785c

lahore2664
BANNED

Post by lahore2664 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:31 am

Thats a great initiative and we should all join the cause. My one was 30th and no response yet.. Any news from you all?

saferider
Newly Registered

Post by saferider » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Thanks, I will do put a complaint. but do not expect any changes due to the complaints.

lahore2664
BANNED

Post by lahore2664 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Any news guys?

How many people are out there who are waiting for their decisons? I mean PEO Croydon affected people?

I am trying to establish trend. Please mention your date? Thanks!

1sppandey

Post by 1sppandey » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:49 pm

Hi I submitted my application at Croydon PEO today and they said the same thing that due to IT system breakdown they cant give a decision today. Anyone has any idea how long do they take in taking decision.?? as my wife needs the passport by this weekend as she has a exam to appear on monday and her passport is the main ID proof for that exam..!!

niruv

Post by niruv » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Even I submitted ILR application today (10th April) for my wife, daughter and myself at Croydon PEO. CW said all the documents are fine and they have done their part. But they could not grant ILR today because of unavailability of biometric results.

She also said before the end of the week i should be getting a call from HO about the decision based on biometric results.

I asked her that these IT issues have been existing from 30th march and why couldn't they resolve still. She replied that this is because of some systems change and which are not behaving correctly. Biometric is a different department and they dont have any control on that so she didn't knew when this issue could resolve.

It is a shame of premium service

Thanks,
Niruv

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:19 pm

thanks for useful information niruv.
let's hope they fix the system once and for all very soon .
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.

jrgm
Newly Registered

Post by jrgm » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:39 am

lahore2664 wrote:Any news guys?

How many people are out there who are waiting for their decisons? I mean PEO Croydon affected people?

I am trying to establish trend. Please mention your date? Thanks!
It Issues April 4th Croydon - still waiting for the 'call'...