ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need an urgent advice on my immigration case

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Micky kay
Newly Registered

I need an urgent advice on my immigration case

Post by Micky kay » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:50 am

Hi!my name is Michael,I applied for FLR(0) under Article 8 since last year November,my wife is a British citizen,both of us living together since 2010,I'm an overstayer of 8yrs without any criminal record.The home office send me a letter last week asking me to provide (1)my wife original passport,(2)Evidence of living together for 6month,from sept 2011 till march 2012,(3)confirmation of how long me and my wife have being living together,pls what does that mean?and what kind of document can I send to them?I would be happy if someone can advice me quickly bcos I have 2weeks ultimatum to send them the documents,thanks.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:52 am

Similar to those requested by form SET(M).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Micky kay
Newly Registered

Thanks vinny

Post by Micky kay » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:08 am

I really appreciate your response to my mail,pls I have gathered six different document that I will send to them next week,pls explain to me what the home office meant by ( CONFIRMATION OF WHEN ME AND MY PARTNER STARTED LIVING TOGETHER)Are they referring to bills or a letter from anyone to confirm that we hav being living together for a very long time?pls I want to know before sending the document.