ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 visa rejected- banned for 10yrs(applying as dep visa)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Yamini
Newly Registered

Tier 1 visa rejected- banned for 10yrs(applying as dep visa)

Post by Yamini » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Hi All,
My husband applied for Tier 1 visa in 2010, unfortunately it got refused and banned for 10yrs based on 320(7a). I am unaware of the situation and got married to him.

Now, I am on Tier 1 visa and owning(director of) a company since 2 yrs in UK. I would like to apply dependent visa for my husband. Since, there is a statement in refusal letter "any future applications will automatically get refused under 320(7b)", we are expecting refusal for the dependent visa as well.

But, can i go for the appeal based on Human Rights and get my husband to UK.
Since I am soley responsible for the company i am owning and if i leave the co. it will go in full lose though i cant leave the country(where i am well settled) and paying full length of taxes to government.

Please suggest me what can I do.

Thanks in Advance.

benneviss

Re: Tier 1 visa rejected- banned for 10yrs(applying as dep v

Post by benneviss » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:46 pm

Well, you have very good case if see some solicitor or barrister .

It is better to look into his refusal letter as well . What was the reason?

Yamini wrote:Hi All,
My husband applied for Tier 1 visa in 2010, unfortunately it got refused and banned for 10yrs based on 320(7a). I am unaware of the situation and got married to him.

Now, I am on Tier 1 visa and owning(director of) a company since 2 yrs in UK. I would like to apply dependent visa for my husband. Since, there is a statement in refusal letter "any future applications will automatically get refused under 320(7b)", we are expecting refusal for the dependent visa as well.

Since I am soley responsible for the company i am owning and if i leave the co. it will go in full lose though i cant leave the country(where i am well settled) and paying full length of taxes to government.

Thanks in Advance.

Yamini
Newly Registered

Post by Yamini » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:51 pm

He submitted false educational documents.

benneviss wrote:Well, you have very good case if see some solicitor or barrister .

It is better to look into his refusal letter as well . What was the reason?

Yamini wrote:Hi All,

Thanks in Advance.

black7

Post by black7 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Difficult situation and I will advice you to consult a lawyer, may be they can fight your case, otherwise just applying a dependent visa when the Home office has banned for 10 years is likely to get refused.

regards

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:10 pm

benneviss wrote:Well, you have very good case if see some solicitor or barrister
I think not! This is not an application in a category that fall under rule 320 7C (that waives mandatory ban periods) and the sponsor is not settled in the UK. If she wants to be with her partner she can leave the UK and be with him.

Yamini
Newly Registered

Post by Yamini » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:21 pm

Thanks for the quick replies..
Is Human rights is the part of 320(7C)?
The problem is, if i leave the country my company will be in lose and other director(secretary) wont allow me to leave.

Please suggest.
Lucapooka wrote:
benneviss wrote:Well, you have very good case if see some solicitor or barrister
I think not! This is not an application in a category that fall under rule 320 7C (that waives mandatory ban periods) and the sponsor is not settled in the UK. If she wants to be with her partner she can leave the UK and be with him.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:31 pm

There are no human rights issues that I can see from the very limited information you have provided. You are a migrant worker in the UK by choice and neither your status nor your business ventures afford you and your partner any rights under ECHR 8. I think you should talk to a lawyer but I fear the outlook is not good. When are you eligible for ILR? That will be when he can consider applying for settlement and avoid the current ban