ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Website Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shak_malik
Newly Registered

Visa Website Help

Post by shak_malik » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Hi/Salaam
i am from england and my wife applied for a visa from pakistan 4 weeks ago.
she was informed that it could take upto 12 weeks which i understand. now the issue that i have is that for some reson i cannot check the application online. when i type in her reference number and date of bitrh it just brings me back to the log in page with the details blank.

i thought that she may have given the incorrect details. so i tried typing in some incorrect details and it says incorrect reference but when typing in the correct ones it doesnt say anything?

can anyone shed any light onto this??
thanks in advaced

AcrossBorders

Post by AcrossBorders » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:31 pm

w/s

which site are you trying to track the application on?

I am having a similar problem on gerrys application tracking, but get "Invalid Search"

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Re: Visa Website Help

Post by Gregarious » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:51 pm

shak_malik wrote:Hi/Salaam
she was informed that it could take upto 12 weeks which i understand. now the issue that i have is that for some reson i cannot check the application online. when i type in her reference number and date of bitrh it just brings me back to the log in page with the details blank.

i thought that she may have given the incorrect details. so i tried typing in some incorrect details and it says incorrect reference but when typing in the correct ones it doesnt say anything?

thanks in advaced

www.ukvacpak.com
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

shak_malik
Newly Registered

Re: Visa Website Help

Post by shak_malik » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:48 am

Gregarious wrote:
shak_malik wrote:Hi/Salaam

thanks in advaced

www.ukvacpak.com

the website is ukvacpk.com.

i dont even get an invalid search. it just erases what i write?