ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent visa query pls help.....

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dw.pvreddy7
Newly Registered

Dependent visa query pls help.....

Post by dw.pvreddy7 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:49 pm

I want to apply for a dependent visa for my wife in April 2012,I have maintained the money in my wife account in india from January 2012...i came to uk in march 2012 and got job recently in April 2012( 1 week back)...so can i apply for dependent visa...or do i need to work for 3 months and get the pay slips and then only i can go for dependent visa....pls suggest.....do we have any specific rule....pls suggest..?

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: Dependent visa query pls help.....

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:57 pm

dw.pvreddy7 wrote:I want to apply for a dependent visa for my wife in April 2012,I have maintained the money in my wife account in india from January 2012...i came to uk in march 2012 and got job recently in April 2012( 1 week back)...so can i apply for dependent visa...or do i need to work for 3 months and get the pay slips and then only i can go for dependent visa....pls suggest.....do we have any specific rule....pls suggest..?
I am sure I attended to something similar - Anyways, there is no specific rules in terms of you need to be in employment. As long as you meet other requirements of funds, you will be fine
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:57 pm

The three months salary slips are not mandatory but when you are applying from India, most applicants include main applicants salary slips to prove the earnings and support the case further.
Give me more Karma (+)