ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help me regarding P60 AND P45 ...

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

apsaps

Help me regarding P60 AND P45 ...

Post by apsaps » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:46 pm

Friends ,

I have 4 P60's and for 2011/12 I will have P45 since My assignment ended on 30th March and as per information P60 is generated if anyone is on active payroll on/till 5th April.

Will it be a issue when I meet case worker during my PEO appointment

and will it help if instead of P60's and P45 I take employment history for 5 Yrs?

Thanks,
APS

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:11 pm

Visa debit is certainly accepted at all PEOs.

Smam

Post by Smam » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:29 am

Hi

Fisrt of all having your P60s with you is not an official requirement by the HO to apply for ILR.

So I think it doesn't really matter if you take your P60's or your employment history with you.

The other thing is that you'll definitely get a p60 even if you leave your job on the 4th of April of any year. P60 is a proof for your Tax payment and a summary of the amount of tax you have paid, it has got nothing to do with the fact on which month you end your contract of employment. You'll get a P60 for the all the months you've paid the Tax that's all about it.

The very basic thing to think about is that why P60's is not an official requirement by the HO is that its very very clear to every single person living in the UK is that if you're working in UK and you're getting a salary paid in to your bank account you should have to pay tax on that amount regardless what ever you earn if its above the tax free allowance. So for this simple reason P60's are never ever an official requirement by the HO.

Hope I've cleared some of your concept with my little ellaboration of the matter regarding P60.

Good luck for your ILR.

apsaps

Post by apsaps » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Thanks dude for the time and reply.

My company has just confirmed that they will arrange P60 for me by 1st week of May so this clear all the tensions and confusions.

Thanks again..

APS