ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO delay why?help!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ebez1
Newly Registered

PEO delay why?help!!!

Post by Ebez1 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:19 am

Hi all,
I am new to this forum, but this forum has been very useful.

I went to liverpool yesterday for my Tier1 general extension, but my case worker gave me a letter that my application is valid, but further enquiries need to be made.

I provided all necessary documents for my salaried income and self employment income( Accountant letter, Accounts showing net-profit, statement of account from HMRC, NI letter, bank statement.

I really do not understand the delay, i did biometric yesterday as well, and i told them am about to get married, wedding date is 28/04/2012.

All my documents including passport are still with the case worker, please what can i do?

somebody please help me.

Thanks

afcdon83

Post by afcdon83 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:22 am

Hopefully you hear within the next week. However, it is possible they may treat it now as a postal application in which case it could be at least four weeks. Anyway you have enough time still.

I'm supposed to be flying at the end of the week and I've been waiting more than 6 weeks since giving biometrics (postal though)

Ebez1
Newly Registered

Post by Ebez1 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:23 am

Thanks mate