ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PREVIOUS EARNINGS - URGENT QUERY - PLEASE HELP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

GS2012
Newly Registered

PREVIOUS EARNINGS - URGENT QUERY - PLEASE HELP

Post by GS2012 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Hello,

My Tier 1 General visa is up for extension next month .I was posted overseas for a period of 18 months from 2010 to Nov 2011 and when i came back to UK last year , my employer had given me Salary advance of GBP 2500 as a company policy . This was paid through FOREX (TRAVEL) card since my Uk payroll /UK bank account formalities had to be initiated . The salary advance is given to facilitate relocation and this amount is deducted by monthly payroll in easy monthly installments .

My query is can i show this GBP 2500 which my employer has paid to me as previous earnings ?? My employer is ready to give me a letter which states this and I will also get the Forex card statement from the bank which issued the GBP travel card which shows GBP 2500 was loaded onto the card . I can also show monthly payslips where in the advance is being deducted every month from my payslips . Can i shows these documents and claim points under previous earnings .Please clarify . This is very crucial for me . Many thanks

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:31 pm

I guess this should be okay as long as you have:

1) Letter from employer explaining the advance payment
2) Forex Card Statement
3) Salary Slips showing the deductions.
Give me more Karma (+)