ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Residence Permit Queries

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krisbal

Biometric Residence Permit Queries

Post by krisbal » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Hi all,

I have a query with regards to BRP which I received today. I am planning to change my address soon which I would obviously inform UKBA. The question here is will they issue a new BRP for change of address or is it that they only update in their system.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Balaji

December31

Post by December31 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:23 pm

even i have the same doubt, better call UKBA and find out......i would have if my address changed

krisbal

Post by krisbal » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:03 pm

Hi all,

I spoke to the Biometric card management team and they informed they dont issue a new BPR for change of address. We just need to update the home office about the change of address.

Thanks
B

ash555
Newly Registered

change of Address - Home office Contact details

Post by ash555 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:45 am

Hi All,

I already have BRP with my old address. Can anyone please provide contact details of the home office (/ Biometric card management team) to inform about the change of Address?

Thanks.

krisbal

Post by krisbal » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:41 pm

What should I do if I change my address, my circumstances or my education provider?
Close
If you change your address before you have received your biometric residence permit, you must tell us immediately by phoning 0870 606 7766.
If you change your address at any time after you have received your biometric residence permit, and you think you are likely to be at the new address for at least 6 months, you should tell us by sending a fax to 020 8196 5454 or by writing to:
UK Border Agency
Change of Address Team
11th Floor Lunar House
Wellesley Road
Croydon
CR9 2BY
You must tell us immediately by phoning 0870 606 7766 if:
you change your circumstances so you no longer qualify to stay under the Immigration Rules that were in place when we gave you permission to stay in the UK; or
you are a student and you change your course and/or education provider (sponsor).

rengasakthi

Tier1(Generall) BRP - Address update

Post by rengasakthi » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Hiya.

I am on Tier1(General) and I have got Biometric Resicence Permit. I have changed my address last month ago so about 2 weeks ago I sent a letter to the address below asking them to update my address. How long it usually takes to get my address updated? Once updated would I receive any email/letter confirming the same? Is there any contact number to talk to UKBA to ensure my address is updated?

This is the address I sent the letter to:

UK Border Agency
Change of Address Team
11th Floor Lunar House
Wellesley Road
Croydon
CR9 2BY

Many thanks.