ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

important, to all those who are waiting decision, plz reply

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manman99
Newly Registered

important, to all those who are waiting decision, plz reply

Post by manman99 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:42 am

for every one who submit their application and waiting for decision and also for everyone who was in the waiting stage before

I read a lot of answers that we are allowed to work according to our status before applying and that is not the problem for me

My questions are, if someone doesn't have a job before sending documents to Home Office, so how can you obtain a job without a passport and no other proof of id u have?

- How any employer will hire someone without a passport with a visa showing that u have the right to work in UK?

- Is there any way for employers to check your status?

- How to get a job offer without papers, any ideas please?

- I read some replies here that they obtained job offers while they were waiting so how did they do this without papers?

Please reply me as i don't know how to obtain a job while all your papers are not available!!!!!

i know this forum is not a job search website, but those who experience the same problem before might give others some ideas to help them

All replies are welcomed and thanks all for your time

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: important, to all those who are waiting decision, plz re

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:17 pm

manman99 wrote: - Is there any way for employers to check your status?
The employer checking service can:

check the individual's right to work if they have an outstanding application or appeal with us

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/busin ... /ecsstep2/

DEVONIAN

Post by DEVONIAN » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:04 pm

Lucapooka is absolutely right. The reality, however, is that if you don't have your proof of work to hand, some employers, in my experience, can't be bothered checking your eligibility when there are loads of other job applicants there and then who are able to produce their right to work documents. Moreover, some employers might claim they won't know the outcome of the application until it is decided, leaving them concerned with whether or not they should spend money training a new staff who may eventually quit the job in the event that the application to the UKBA becomes unsuccessful.

What I've described above is the way a typical employer might reason. If, however, you're an excellent match for the job and in a unique fashion you stood out from other applicants and the employer is keen to give you the job, I guess such an employer might contact the UKBA and confirm your eligibility. Keep applying for every job you're suitably qualified for and I hope your applications would be favourably considered. Good luck!