ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 G extension- 1 month bank statement missing

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saisun99
United Kingdom

Tier 1 G extension- 1 month bank statement missing

Post by saisun99 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:46 pm

hi, my appointment has booked for the day after tomorrow and i amshort of one month statement rest i have got original prints with me.
Could anyone please suggest me that whether i can take internet print out or pop in any HSBC branch and ask them to print it, would that work?
I know HSBC won't put stamp on it.
Please suggest me.

Thanks
sai

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Is this for maintenance or previous earnings? For the latter you can perhaps swing it with a supporting pay slip.

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Tier 1 G extension- 1 month bank statement missing

Post by aliq09 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:54 pm

saisun99 wrote:hi, my appointment has booked for the day after tomorrow and i amshort of one month statement rest i have got original prints with me.
Could anyone please suggest me that whether i can take internet print out or pop in any HSBC branch and ask them to print it, would that work?
I know HSBC won't put stamp on it.
Please suggest me.

Thanks
sai

Hi ,

I am with HSBC , please go to branch and say officer i need the statement for this month , he /she will print it on letter head . Take it with you to PEO .. Good luck! mate!
Thanks

Ali

saisun99
United Kingdom

Post by saisun99 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Lucapooka wrote:Is this for maintenance or previous earnings? For the latter you can perhaps swing it with a supporting pay slip.
This is for previous earnings...

saisun99
United Kingdom

Post by saisun99 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:56 am

also i have got credit advice slip from HSBC do you think with branch print out its wise to stick advice note as well? please help me as i have to go tomorrow if branch print out and advice slip are not sufficient then i will shift my appointment?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:12 am

Is your previous income points score absolutely dependant on that month? Would you make sufficient points if you were to exclude the pay garnered in that month?

saisun99
United Kingdom

Post by saisun99 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:18 am

many thanks! i just got my original bank statement :) one more query please, i have got company reference letter but it has NJ (USA) stamped on it as my HR is based in NJ however they have mentioned everything i.e UK company VAT number, my address, emp id etc... do you think it will be acceptable?