ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required for dependant visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TS70363
Newly Registered

Documents required for dependant visa

Post by TS70363 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Hi.

I have ICT Tier 2 Short Term Staff Migrant Visa. I would like to take my spouse along with me as a dependant to UK.
Evidence of personal savings

The following forms of evidence are allowable:

Personal Bank or Building Society statements
Building Society pass book
A letter from a bank, building society or other financial institution which is officially regulated in either the UK or the applicants home country
I want to know the list of options available as evidences of personal savings (maintenance of funds)

1) Is Public Provident Fund statement a valid evidence as it is maintained by govt. banks in India.

2) Are Fixed Deposits maintained in the savings bank account a valid evidence?

3) If 1) and 2) are not valid evidences, Is a joint account of primary applicant and his mother in the bank a valid evidence and how much should be the balance in that account in INR?

4) Can the primary applicant and his spouse show the necessary funds by merging their individual savings account?

If option 4) is valid, can any of the applicant show funds from his joint account (not joint with his spouse)?

Plz reply.