ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2-5 weeks but still not on HO's system

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

IrenaS
BANNED

EEA2-5 weeks but still not on HO's system

Post by IrenaS » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:19 am

Hi everyone, i m new in this forum i just wanted to find if it was normal that my husbands EEA2 application which we sent 5 weeks ago still not in UKBAs system as we have called them today and they said that it wasnt on their system yet. Is this normal or shal we call them again to chase it?

Thank you very much to u all

zubby007
Member of Standing

Re: EEA2-5 weeks but still not on HO's system

Post by zubby007 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:48 am

[quote="IrenaS"]Hi everyone, i m new in this forum i just wanted to find if it was normal that my husbands EEA2 application which we sent 5 weeks ago still not in UKBAs system as we have called them today and they said that it wasnt on their system yet. Is this normal or shal we call them again to chase it?

Thank you very much to u all[/quote]

Not a worse news from HO anyway, Sometime it takes up to 6weeks So in my own Opinion give more week or 2 then e-mail then with this address, LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Best of luck.

IrenaS
BANNED

Post by IrenaS » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:16 am

Thank you very much for your response. I will give them couple of weeks and then call them again