ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First and Middle name on British Passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

blacksta

First and Middle name on British Passport

Post by blacksta » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:21 am

Recently applied for a first passport and i would like make sure that my first and middle name is on the passport. My Naturalisation certificate and current passport contains first and middle name. How does one make sure this is done.

Thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:29 am

you complete the passport application form and put your first and middle name on the form?

boloney

Post by boloney » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:38 am

Greenie wrote:you complete the passport application form and put your first and middle name on the form?
this what I have done when filling up my kids passport app form. And then have first, middle and surname on the passport.

blacksta

Post by blacksta » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:47 am

Greenie wrote:you complete the passport application form and put your first and middle name on the form?
Yes i did put my first and middle name on the passport application form.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:57 am

blacksta wrote:
so what are you concerned about?

blacksta

Post by blacksta » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:08 am

Greenie wrote:
blacksta wrote:
so what are you concerned about?
Lol

I am concerned that they may say because of space requirement they may opt to use the first name not that i have a long name.
first and middle name are both 7 characters long while the surname is 6 characters long

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:14 pm

they usually put the full name on the passport.

blacksta

Post by blacksta » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Greenie wrote:they usually put the full name on the passport.
Thanks

fev

Re: First and Middle name on British Passport

Post by fev » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:03 pm

blacksta wrote:Recently applied for a first passport and i would like make sure that my first and middle name is on the passport. My Naturalisation certificate and current passport contains first and middle name. How does one make sure this is done.

Thanks
don't worry if you filled in your application form right they will put all your names in your passport. For instance my friend has 2 middle names 7 and 6 letters plus first name 5 letters and they are all in his passport.