ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rayr7501

Post by rayr7501 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:08 am

rayr7501 wrote:
jonny321 wrote:
dania wrote:i applied for naturalization in may2010[spouse of british national] got reference no in june2010, got letter with new reference no in feb2012 .rang them in mar2012 and asked about any update the lady told me i cant say anything it is a huge backlog and we r doing our best hopefully you will get answer before the end of this year,,,i rang again in april2012 another lady told me it is a very very huge backlog i cant say but i think u will get any answer in the beginning of next year i.e 2013,i told her that minister is giving the statement that they will clear all previous backlog by summer 2012 and u r telling me that it will be now in 2013 she replied i dont think so but we r doing our best we dont know .
is anybody know any thing as the staff working there doesnt seem to know any thing.thanks
Dania call center people have no clue what they are talking about don't worry we will get our letters soon hopefully.

Yehhhhh......got my yellow form today after waiting for 15 months.....got acceptance for 14th June ceremony at 1330...good luck to all waiting...
Iapplied for naturalisation in Dec 2010.....and have LTR since March 2012..Originally from an Indian ocean island...
Last edited by rayr7501 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Soco

Post by Soco » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:18 am

rayr7501 wrote:
rayr7501 wrote:
jonny321 wrote:
dania wrote:i applied for naturalization in may2010[spouse of british national] got reference no in june2010, got letter with new reference no in feb2012 .rang them in mar2012 and asked about any update the lady told me i cant say anything it is a huge backlog and we r doing our best hopefully you will get answer before the end of this year,,,i rang again in april2012 another lady told me it is a very very huge backlog i cant say but i think u will get any answer in the beginning of next year i.e 2013,i told her that minister is giving the statement that they will clear all previous backlog by summer 2012 and u r telling me that it will be now in 2013 she replied i dont think so but we r doing our best we dont know .
is anybody know any thing as the staff working there doesnt seem to know any thing.thanks
Dania call center people have no clue what they are talking about don't worry we will get our letters soon hopefully.

Yehhhhh......got my yellow form today after waiting for 15 months.....got acceptance for 14th June ceremony at 1330...good luck to all waiting...
Iapplied for naturalisation in Dec 2010.....and have LTR since March 2011...from Indian ocean island...

Congratulation and wish all the best for the rest of the users who are waiting for a long time
:lol:

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:31 am

Everyone take a deep breath and wish gnem goodbye.

I hope you had a nice time away in Nigeria the past few months. (smileyface) Tel has tisee

It's a shame you have to come back here to this terrible weather and and have to put up with all this corruption. kicimi op.

And all those awful people in Wexford conspiring against you, stealing your post and things.
That's just terrible. Shame on you Wexford people, shame on you!
(another smileyface) bous tize

Perhaps Mr Shatter would concede to providing you with a quarterly vacation to atone for all the injustices done to you by this country and its institutions. By all accounts they seem to be far greater than those which forced you to claim refugee status as well. cuni mi gaza

BTW gnem, i've heard from loads of people that Donegal is a great place, perhaps you should try moving up there. Probably much better people by all accounts. From personal experience though, Derry is a MUCH nicer place. would you not consider giving that a try?
(big big smileyface) Leck mich am Arsch!

Anyway, i am interested to hear now that you have your law degree and all, where did you get your degree from? Pocałuj mnie w dupe. It must be quite a laudable institution. Fila mou to kolo

I am considering going for a PhD myself, perhaps in nuclear bionics.
All going well i should have it within the next few weeks. Shakli b'tahat!

On another note, i've been a member of this site for quite a few years now but only seem to have clocked up 50 odd posts. zma kwana mwach ka. I guess i'm more a listener than a talker. Tend to only speak when i have something legitimate or worthwhile to say.
Would you please provide some advice as to how i can more easily spew out the drivel you provide as commentary to these forums. Shak Li Batahat.

Incredibly, yes!! Incredibly!!! i have just considered that you may PERHAPS be part of, if not, THE effing LACUNA COIL which is affecting the country. Could it be be?? perhaps???

Anyway, Bye Bye gnem ...errrm Angelcountry. And Gaand chaat mera

(big big -i'm bursting to the seams with my comments- purple smileyface)
cium pantat ku.

Everyone please wish gnem goodbye.
Last edited by wandererz on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:50 am

All the best to everyone and good luck over the next few weeks..

dania

Post by dania » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:18 pm

congratulations for everybody it is a big achievement after waiting for so long and i hope we will get naturalization papers soon aswell.
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Sorry people, i seem to be afflicted by gnems penchant for sudden posts.

Anyway, while i am here i would like to say that being the son of the current former and post envoys to the United Nations Council of Rationalisation of Gold Reserves (UNCRGR) -BOTH pre, current and post- worth over 400 Billion US Dollars (too many zero's to spell); i have been endowed with (please, no smiles or laughs) a rather large (no, pleeease, no), a rather large endowment of 900 million SA RAND.

However, due to the corrupt practices of the Southern African National Reserved Bank of Shlongwane i am only allowed to personally withdraw 895M SA Rand.

This is GUARANTEED by the Governor of the State Ferderal Republic Treasury of the Rainbow Nation of Southern Africa by means of a promisory bond Guaranteed by the International State Monetary Forum (ISMF) to every person of Northern Terra Nova.

The SECRET is that not everyone is aware of this - and those who are, are not bliddy bloody educated to the levels i have been. Having attended Eton, Oxford, Royal Du Pont as well as the London School of Modern Economics...

Due to the current socio-economical situation i have decided to bestow 700 million SA rand to gnem and the rest to the followers of this forum to benefit the greater good.

This (the rest, should you be so inconceivably ridiculously small-witted as to not understand the ramifications of this lacuna coil) will be left to gnem to distribute as he sees fit.

Please PM gnem to claim your share of this rather meager portion of my generosity ( i have the rest of the 400 Billion US Dollars to look forward to in my later years - yes, i know, wine many women and song).

Oh, and by the way (BTW), the conditions are as follows:

1) You need to have rather terrible english
2) You really need to be a dearly beloved of some sort - it does not matter what kind, it could be black, white, purple or whatever - gnem does not mind.
3) You really do need to pretend that you are NOT who you say you are - (sshhhhh) but it's tue!
4) It helps if you pretend you have a fake degree, or if you live in wexford or if you are hard done by - gnem likes all of you.

Please, please, please do apply soon via PM to gnem... you cannot waste this opportunity. This kind of generosity only comes by once in 56.3 years (that's my LSME degree at work there!! )

gnem
BANNED

Post by gnem » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:13 pm

What do you do with crazy people ?

You stay calm and quiet in the fake system and incompetent desires with no sufficient ground than desire's. desire's , desire's yet we are still getting paid anyway, so continue your retheric's. :D

dania

Post by dania » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:12 pm

hi i would like to remind everybody that this forum is for the people to share their experiences and for the common benefit for everyone please do not use bad language or dearly beloved comments as this forum is not for these things!!!!! thanks in advance
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

wandererz

Post by wandererz » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:32 pm

gnem wrote:What do you do with crazy people ?

You stay calm and quiet in the fake system and incompetent desires with no sufficient ground than desire's. desire's , desire's yet we are still getting paid anyway, so continue your retheric's. :D
Bye bye gnem, you're getting banned again soon. (mega smileyface).
Better start thinking of that next username, you raving lunatic.
(mega, super-duper smileyface).

seraph

Post by seraph » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:08 am

My friend got a letter today for 14th June oath ceremony. She is HSE staff, applied January 2011. No LTR, applied as 5 year residency.

waitingcitizen

Post by waitingcitizen » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:46 am

All the new approvals that has come through congrats to all of you. Just want to ask some information i.e. In the days leading upto receiving the approval if at all if anyone enquired with Inis regarding their status & if you were informed that your application was almost through or did u get the same answer that still under process.

adlexy

Post by adlexy » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:25 pm

waitingcitizen wrote:All the new approvals that has come through congrats to all of you. Just want to ask some information i.e. In the days leading upto receiving the approval if at all if anyone enquired with Inis regarding their status & if you were informed that your application was almost through or did u get the same answer that still under process.
Calling to INIS is a waste of time. They do not know the status of ANY application or cant be bothered to actually check. They only tell any caller what they think the caller want to hear.

My friend has been told amongst other things that - 1. Application is waiting on Minister's desk 2. Awaiting Garda report 3. Further processing 4. Garda report 5. Minister's desk 6. Garda reports etc..... On the day he was told about Garda report, his letter was delivered by the post man. That was the last ceremony.

My spouse NEVER called the INIS and her approval letter was also delivered today. Her timeline - Applied January 2011. Sent further documents March 2012. Ceremony June 14th 2012.

All the best to all

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:08 pm

adlexy wrote:
waitingcitizen wrote:All the new approvals that has come through congrats to all of you. Just want to ask some information i.e. In the days leading upto receiving the approval if at all if anyone enquired with Inis regarding their status & if you were informed that your application was almost through or did u get the same answer that still under process.
Calling to INIS is a waste of time. They do not know the status of ANY application or cant be bothered to actually check. They only tell any caller what they think the caller want to hear.

My friend has been told amongst other things that - 1. Application is waiting on Minister's desk 2. Awaiting Garda report 3. Further processing 4. Garda report 5. Minister's desk 6. Garda reports etc..... On the day he was told about Garda report, his letter was delivered by the post man. That was the last ceremony.

My spouse NEVER called the INIS and her approval letter was also delivered today. Her timeline - Applied January 2011. Sent further documents March 2012. Ceremony June 14th 2012.

All the best to all
Congrats on her citizenship. May i ask what additional docs did she send in March - 2012.

thanks
*$

dania

Post by dania » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:13 pm

hi everybody i dont understand how the staff at inis are working as i applied back in may2010 and havent got any answer ,i sent them letter in feb 2012 asking that i have not got new reference number as other peoplle are getting and they sent me new ref no after five days. since then i have not got any thing ,my concern is that people who applied after me already got or are getting their approvals,so god knows how things work their ??? :(

batakooji

Post by batakooji » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Hell Dania,

I applied in Feb 2010 and nothing as yet. Do not worry.God-willing it will be ok. :D

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:58 pm

congrats to those who recently get theirs approvals

dhang

Post by dhang » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:18 pm

All the best to all[/quote]

I agree that calling INIS is a waste of time. Just send ordinary post letter asking for status update. then in a week time you'll get an answer by post. That's what I did anyway, and the reply was accurate.

rayr7501

Post by rayr7501 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Hi there,
i would not advise to phone INIS since they often give inconsistent replies.The way forward is to send them your salary advice and P60.Also get on to your T.D s to enquire about your status each month....i also donot see any speeding up of the process if you have LTR...

Wisco

Post by Wisco » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Congrats to all who have gotten that letter lately!
Quick question though- does the yellow letter and ceremony invite come by registered post?
Thanks. Hoping I get mine soon! (Nov 10 application)

rayr7501

Post by rayr7501 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Wisco wrote:Congrats to all who have gotten that letter lately!
Quick question though- does the yellow letter and ceremony invite come by registered post?
Thanks. Hoping I get mine soon! (Nov 10 application)
No registered post....just ordinary mail....good luck...

iamcool
Newly Registered

Post by iamcool » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:36 pm

I got a Yellow Paper letter today for 14th June 2pm oath ceremony. applied January 2011 and got LTR in Dec2011.
ceremony will have 1000 people it's on my letter

Gomez
Newly Registered

Post by Gomez » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Hurrah! just got naturalisation aproval letter in the post today.. its a blue letter.. didnt get yellow letter though..ceremony on 14th of June Dublin. Applied for naturalisation in August 2010..thnx all and best of luck to those still waiting..

Naija

Post by Naija » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Guys,i just wanted to ask how did you(those of you who did) pay 950 e fee?I had to send two postal orders divided into 475 and made payable to Secretary General,coz there was no place to put the rest of words in and destination Tipperary?Do you think that's ok or would there be any problems?Please,if anyone could share their experiences.Congrats to all those who got their approvals and good luck to the rest of you waiting.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:31 pm

congrats to those who recently got theirs approvals?it look like train is moving fast.good luck everybody

dania

Post by dania » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:20 pm

thanks batakooji hopefully we will hear good news soon and cogratulations again to everybody for their approvals