ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1(G) extension: Address on statement and payslip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

musmi
Newly Registered

Tier1(G) extension: Address on statement and payslip

Post by musmi » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:56 pm

Hi - i am sending my last 12 months payslips and bank statements for same period as evidence of my earning for Tier1 (General) extension. I moved home 6 months ago and when ordered my last 12 months statement altogether, it arrived with current address printed on all statements rather first 6 months reading previous address.

I hope this is not a conflict since my first 6 payslips read my old address.

Thanks to shed some light on this.

Thanks
usman

usman81

Post by usman81 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:12 pm

It should be fine since transaction amount and payslip must match, it is not an evidence of address.

Seniors please comment!!!!

musmi
Newly Registered

Post by musmi » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Thanks usman.

Seniors, Moderators, please can you comment. I will very much appreciate.

musmi
Newly Registered

Post by musmi » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:02 am

Seniors, moderators...... can you please advise? I want to send my documents next week.

thanks

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:12 am

As explained by usman81, the evidence asked for by UKBA is required to prove the amounts claimed, not to prove addresses.

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Tier1(G) extension: Address on statement and payslip

Post by aliq09 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:27 pm

musmi wrote:Hi - i am sending my last 12 months payslips and bank statements for same period as evidence of my earning for Tier1 (General) extension. I moved home 6 months ago and when ordered my last 12 months statement altogether, it arrived with current address printed on all statements rather first 6 months reading previous address.

Thanks
usman

Hi ,

While making it simple , they just need your name , your account number ...statement dates & details for money matching with your pay slips ( till penny ) any dividends and in last the bank logo , address and other details .. Good luck!
Thanks

Ali

musmi
Newly Registered

Post by musmi » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Thanks Ali, are you saying this from experience or you read it documented by ukba

thanks
aliq09 wrote:
musmi wrote:Hi - i am sending my last 12 months payslips and bank statements for same period as evidence of my earning for Tier1 (General) extension. I moved home 6 months ago and when ordered my last 12 months statement altogether, it arrived with current address printed on all statements rather first 6 months reading previous address.

Thanks
usman

Hi ,

While making it simple , they just need your name , your account number ...statement dates & details for money matching with your pay slips ( till penny ) any dividends and in last the bank logo , address and other details .. Good luck!

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:08 am

Thanks Ali, are you saying this from experience or you read it documented by ukba
Firstly, you need to read the guidance yourself before asking questions. Secondly, when someone answers don't mock them by questioning their understanding.

Bank statements are not used to verify or check your address. The purpose of bank statements is to prove your earnings and maintenance funds.
Give me more Karma (+)

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:20 am

Thanks
usman
Simple terms - It does not matter
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:28 am

musmi wrote:Thanks Ali, are you saying this from experience or you read it documented by ukba
You can read the ukba documentation yourself and see if you can find anywhere where they mention that an applicant will score points for proving and matching addresses. Just concentrate on the basics that have been asked for in the Policy Guidance, it never gets any easier than that.

musmi
Newly Registered

Post by musmi » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Excuse me, if you were going to question my understanding of PLAIN ENGLISH, here what dictionary says about meaning of MOCK:

"to attack or treat with ridicule, contempt, or derision"

Can you enlighten me: where did i ridicule Ali? I thanked him and only asked source of his findings to increase my knowledge base.

Finally thanks for your comments about bank statements.
QuickSam wrote:
Firstly, you need to read the guidance yourself before asking questions. Secondly, when someone answers don't mock them by questioning their understanding.

Bank statements are not used to verify or check your address. The purpose of bank statements is to prove your earnings and maintenance funds.

musmi
Newly Registered

Post by musmi » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Thanks to all for your kind messages

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:51 pm

I guess you've already been enlightened by GOOGLE :lol: :lol: :lol:
Give me more Karma (+)

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:59 pm

QuickSam wrote:I guess you've already been enlightened by GOOGLE :lol: :lol: :lol:
now quicksam is doing the mocking!! what's wrong in being enlightened by google ?? show me someone who uses the internet and has not been so englightened, and I will show you a LIAR :-)

musmi
Newly Registered

Post by musmi » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:02 pm

i was also surprisingly enlightened reading your profile saying "Sage".
QuickSam wrote:I guess you've already been enlightened by GOOGLE :lol: :lol: :lol:

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:04 pm

musmi wrote:"Sage"
I am not a sage but a Hermit 8)
Give me more Karma (+)