ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ANY CALL OR NEWS FOR 30TH MAR CROYDON PEO ATTENDEES?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Patagonian

Post by Patagonian » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Sufi2 wrote:I was worked up all day not even taking eyes off my phone and jumping whenever it rang thinking it wld be ukba
LOL. I've been like that for the last 3 days

chweetgurl

Post by chweetgurl » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Sufi2 wrote:Sure lahore, was surprised when i got home to see package sent via Royalmail. I was worked up all day not even taking eyes off my phone and jumping whenever it rang thinking it wld be ukba. I didnt get a letter just told due to system failure we cannot proceed with application today, we will call you. I was so scared they wld either lose my docs or take ages to send me decision. I must say prayers and this forum helped me much. I pray for yrs too mate
Congrats sufi, It must be reliving for you...
Mine almost 4 weeks. technical glitch still waiting

lahore2664
BANNED

Post by lahore2664 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:57 am

Any news guys from 30th March or around that date? We have some lucky friends who have received news already this week but not for me. Next four days holidays are not great to be honest. Please keep us posted.

jrgm
Newly Registered

Post by jrgm » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:46 pm

lahore2664 wrote:Any news guys from 30th March or around that date? We have some lucky friends who have received news already this week but not for me. Next four days holidays are not great to be honest. Please keep us posted.
i went yesterday and found same problem... they kept my application/passport as well and promised a call back...

DMck
Newly Registered

Post by DMck » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:55 pm

I was in on the 30th getting Ancestry extension FLR (O)...Also told I'd get a call this week. Bit worried as the lady said it was being passed to a senior manager due to me not having one doc (which I didn't need when I applied for it 5 years ago!).

Fingers crossed.

skashif87
Newly Registered

Post by skashif87 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Patagonian wrote:No news here either. As far as I know (and from reading reports on here) there have been no further technical problems this week so the applications that they couldn't process last week should have been dealt with by now. This delay is completely unacceptable when one has paid £1350 for a "premium" service.

I've been trying to establish from the various threads when we are likely to hear. This is a summary of those who have posted their experiences:

rk79 - attended Wed 28/3; received call Mon 2/4 in the morning
clipclap - attended Thu 29/3 - no update
Venk_it - attended Thu 29/3 - no update
friendandenemy - attended Thu 29/3 - received call Mon 2/4 in the morning
Sufiz - attended Fri 30/3 - no update
justAnotherNumber - attended Fri 30/3 - no update
auzaman - attended Fri 30/3 - received call Tue 3/4 at 0955
patagonian - attended Fri 30/3 - no update
Add me in for 30/3 Appointments... I'm still awaiting response though I was being told everything's being fine just few verification checks are suppose to be made.

nitzan_shine
Newly Registered

no call or letter applied on 30th March

Post by nitzan_shine » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:51 am

I applied on 30th of March for ILR (set m). Did not receive any call or letter yet (although they promised to call on Monday of course)!!! Does anyone know if they will send me a letter also if they decide that they need to pass it on for further inquiry or can they just pass my application to the regular postal procedure without informing me??? HELP!!!!

skashif87
Newly Registered

Re: no call or letter applied on 30th March

Post by skashif87 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:25 am

nitzan_shine wrote:I applied on 30th of March for ILR (set m). Did not receive any call or letter yet (although they promised to call on Monday of course)!!! Does anyone know if they will send me a letter also if they decide that they need to pass it on for further inquiry or can they just pass my application to the regular postal procedure without informing me??? HELP!!!!
Join the club dear. Didnt they issue you a letter at the counter itself? I believe we've to be patient if everything was fine according to them. And they'd call us soon won't carry any PEO application as a postal one. So dont worry and keep praying.

nitzan_shine
Newly Registered

Re: no call or letter applied on 30th March

Post by nitzan_shine » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:46 am

Join the club dear. Didnt they issue you a letter at the counter itself? I believe we've to be patient if everything was fine according to them. And they'd call us soon won't carry any PEO application as a postal one. So dont worry and keep praying.[/quote]

Thank you! I have to say I feel much better after finding this forum- I don't feel so alone any more! Anyway- at the counter they just gave me a receipt saying that they took my documents and that I was there that day- nothing about further checks needed or anything like that- all they said is that as we are married there shouldn't be a problem and that they will call us on Monday last week...

bluebird2011

Post by bluebird2011 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:12 am

Any updates?

Venk_it

Post by Venk_it » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:03 pm

no updates yet for me who attended on 29th of March.

lahore2664
BANNED

Post by lahore2664 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:21 pm

No news yet.. Anyone know what are they doing with our applications, seem sitting on our files and may be queuing them in postal..

I attended on 30th Mar.

bluebird2011

Post by bluebird2011 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:38 pm

I have an appointment tomorrow. Lets see if they still have IT issues. But I'll ask them anyway about where they are on the cases delayed due to IT issues.

nitzan_shine
Newly Registered

No news here yet

Post by nitzan_shine » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:38 pm

No news for us as well....

Patagonian

APPROVED!

Post by Patagonian » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:45 am

Just received a call 10 mins ago from Croydon to say my partner's ILR has been approved and asking whether we want the documents posted back to us or whether we would prefer to collect them. We opted to go and collect them tomorrow.

Good luck to all those who are still waiting :D

Venk_it

Re: APPROVED!

Post by Venk_it » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:07 pm

Patagonian wrote:Just received a call 10 mins ago from Croydon to say my partner's ILR has been approved and asking whether we want the documents posted back to us or whether we would prefer to collect them. We opted to go and collect them tomorrow.

Congrats mate!! I dont know how long my wait is for!!!

update at 1340
The wait is just finished. My solicitor who was at home office today collected the passports and documents after my application was approved.I still say this is an agonising wait. I am ready to join any complaint about Homeoffice.

Patagonian

Post by Patagonian » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:32 pm

Venk_it wrote:Congrats mate!! I dont know how long my wait is for!!!

update at 1340
The wait is just finished. My solicitor who was at home office today collected the passports and documents after my application was approved.I still say this is an agonising wait. I am ready to join any complaint about Homeoffice.
Congratulations to you too :D

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Venk_it wrote:
Patagonian wrote:Just received a call 10 mins ago from Croydon to say my partner's ILR has been approved and asking whether we want the documents posted back to us or whether we would prefer to collect them. We opted to go and collect them tomorrow.

Congrats mate!! I dont know how long my wait is for!!!

update at 1340
complain about what? they couldn't decide your application due to technical difficulties on the day - this meant they had a massive backlog of applications but they have since processed your application and made a decision within 7 working days. What do you think a complaint will achieve?

nitzan_shine
Newly Registered

Got the visa

Post by nitzan_shine » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:08 pm

We got a call this morning saying that my visa is ready to pick up! I hope everyone will get a reply as soon as possible as well

chweetgurl

Post by chweetgurl » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:20 pm

congrats Venk_it & nitzan_shine

DMck
Newly Registered

Post by DMck » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:15 pm

DMck wrote:I was in on the 30th getting Ancestry extension FLR (O)...Also told I'd get a call this week. Bit worried as the lady said it was being passed to a senior manager due to me not having one doc (which I didn't need when I applied for it 5 years ago!).

Fingers crossed.
Got my letter last night. Dated 4th April and it said I needed to send in supporting docs. Whoops. Have had to order them via courier from NZ and hopefully they'll arrive by Monday 16th at the latest. Not looking to good for my trip to Australia leaving Monday 23rd April though! Boo.

abz120
Newly Registered

at peo on 11th Still waiting

Post by abz120 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Had updated another thread.
Went to Croydon on the 11th. Waiting for Biometric results to come back.
Advised that they will call.

bluebird2011

Post by bluebird2011 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:22 pm

Any update on outstanding applications?

DMck
Newly Registered

Post by DMck » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:51 pm

Just got my BRP today.