ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to contact ukba if you have not heard from them

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ali7777
Newly Registered

How to contact ukba if you have not heard from them

Post by ali7777 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:25 pm

I applied nearly a month ago I still have not heard from them anything I dint get no ackn letter no biometric invitation. I also used postal order as a method of payment so I can confirm if they have started processing it or not. Could anyone tell me the to track the progress of my application any reply in this regard will be much appreciated thanks

ali7777
Newly Registered

Re: How to contact ukba if you have not heard from them

Post by ali7777 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:47 pm

ali7777 wrote:I applied nearly a month ago I still have not heard from them anything I dint get no ackn letter no biometric invitation. I also used postal order as a method of payment so I can confirm if they have started processing it or not. Could anyone tell me the to track the progress of my application any reply in this regard will be much appreciated thanks
. I meant I can't confirm if they have started processing my case or not since I used postal order method to pay the fee*

addi127
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by addi127 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:12 pm

01142072288 call on that no...ii also applied month ago but didnt recive any acknoledgment letter i callled on that no and they told me that home office already sent u biometric letter on 5th of aprill....hopefulll every thing goona be ok dont worryyy.....

Nefertiiti
American Samoa

Post by Nefertiiti » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:06 pm

addi127 wrote:01142072288 call on that no...ii also applied month ago but didnt recive any acknoledgment letter i callled on that no and they told me that home office already sent u biometric letter on 5th of aprill....hopefulll every thing goona be ok dont worryyy.....
Hi, what number is this? If I call who do I say I want to speak to?
Thanks.
Nefertiiti

gryphon

Re: How to contact ukba if you have not heard from them

Post by gryphon » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:26 am

ali7777 wrote:
ali7777 wrote:I applied nearly a month ago I still have not heard from them anything I dint get no ackn letter no biometric invitation. I also used postal order as a method of payment so I can confirm if they have started processing it or not. Could anyone tell me the to track the progress of my application any reply in this regard will be much appreciated thanks
. I meant I can't confirm if they have started processing my case or not since I used postal order method to pay the fee*
@ali7777

You can all up post office postal order team and see if the postal order have been en-cashed giving them the serial number which should be on the receipt. Their telephone numbers are: 01246542091 and 01246542500. I hope this helps.

I've sent my application on the 22nd. It was received at their end on the 23rd (by some one called JENKINS whose sign is on the electronic proof of delivery). As of yet they haven't taken the money with postal order yet. This is seriously frustrating. Please update if you get any news with the postal orders.

Gryphon
Gryphon

dragon64
Newly Registered

Post by dragon64 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:33 pm

Hello addi127,

The number you typed, 01142072288, whose number is that ?

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:33 pm

It’s been above 3 weeks I applied for PSW not even received the acknowledgment letter. Anyone in the same situation?
N/A