ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

"accommodation report" in dependant wife visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adnantps

"accommodation report" in dependant wife visa

Post by adnantps » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:37 pm

Whats an accomodation report in teh checklist for spouse visa;

More over I live in a 2 bedroom flat; the tenency agreement is in my name including all bills but till my wife comes here, my cousin is staying with me in other room.

Is it a problem if they ask her in the interview who I live with; i really dont think shud be a problem but any similar experiences shared by memebrs would be useful.
adnan

OmarA

Post by OmarA » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:01 pm

I dont think its a problem, as 2 bedrooms are good for 3 people to live/share.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:23 pm

dont think its a problem, as 2 bedrooms are good for 3 people to live/share.
Providing they are decent size and not some boxrooms

adnantps

Post by adnantps » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:37 pm

yes they r quite big .. but my basic question was.. whats an accomodation report?
adnan

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:45 pm

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=6227

Read the above post.It will answer your question

UKBob1967
Newly Registered

Healthyabode immigration accommodation reports

Post by UKBob1967 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Hi Adnant,

I guess it's too late to help you, but I found that when I applied for my fiance's visa, I had to have a report detailing the level of accommodation she would inhabit. e.g. my house! The report was done by healthyabode, the guy's really helpful and produced a four page report detailing everything from room sizes to photographs, to style and construction of the house, type of heating, who lived there etc. It was so indepth and i'm sure it was what got my fiance entry into the uk. cheers Bob

adnantps

Re: Healthyabode immigration accommodation reports

Post by adnantps » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:53 am

thnx for the response any way:) me and my wife togerth with our 1 year old daughter are applying for ILR next month ...:)
UKBob1967 wrote:Hi Adnant,

I guess it's too late to help you, but I found that when I applied for my fiance's visa, I had to have a report detailing the level of accommodation she would inhabit. e.g. my house! The report was done by healthyabode, the guy's really helpful and produced a four page report detailing everything from room sizes to photographs, to style and construction of the house, type of heating, who lived there etc. It was so indepth and i'm sure it was what got my fiance entry into the uk. cheers Bob
adnan

Gohar23
Newly Registered

to omer:

Post by Gohar23 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:15 pm

OmarA wrote:I dont think its a problem, as 2 bedrooms are good for 3 people to live/share.

well in that report u send request to council to visit & inspect ur place & write a report in the name of ukba that the following accomodation is suitable for 2 people & if 2 people live in this property then it 'll not be over crowded & this accomodation meets all requirements of health & safty. they 'll charge u £ 100 & give u a date for visit. the whole process takes 20 to 30 days.

UKBob1967
Newly Registered

Immigration accommodation report

Post by UKBob1967 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:46 am

Yeah,
I tried my Council they said they used to do it but now they don't offer the service at all! Thats why I went to Healthyabode, they also came out and did the report within a day - none of that waiting 20-30 days rubbish, i dont kno why it takes a council so long, i cannot stop raving about healthyabode tho they produced a 4 page report which gave great information and covered all the immigration acommodation inspection requirements, my friend had a council do it and not only did he have to wait ages but it had loadsa mistakes! - can you tell i dont like the council - lol!

carlyann

Post by carlyann » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:20 am

Am I the only one thinking advertiser!?!?!?! Check the posts made. I too have spent a pile of money and don't want to incurr unecessary costs. I agree with the moderator
Hoping to be reunited soon

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:03 am

carlyann wrote:Am I the only one thinking advertiser!?!?!?! Check the posts made. I too have spent a pile of money and don't want to incurr unecessary costs. I agree with the moderator
Yes it has crossed my mind, with the number of these housing report posts suddenly making their way to the top of the forum.

:lol:

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:44 am

Our inspections and reports cost from just £175 and are produced within 24hours.
That is expensive for a report from this company, but then I dont live in London :lol:

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:30 pm

Accommodation/Inspection reports are not normally required.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.