ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help needed for baby visa from Pakistan..hep me guys

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sweeti

urgent help needed for baby visa from Pakistan..hep me guys

Post by sweeti » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:45 pm

dear all

my husband is in UK on tier 1 general visa..and i am his dependent and also got tier 1 dependent visa but now i am going to apply for tier 1 dependent visa for my new born baby boy born in Pakistan...but i am getting some confusion regarding his birth certificate..plz help me

1.computerised birth certificate from NADRA is in english and urdu both..still i need its engish transation?

2.do I need to siubmit family registration certificate or only birth ceritificate is fine?

3.do i also need to submit birth ceritificate from hospital where baby was born or just birth ceritificate from NADRA is fine?

plz help me guys..people who r in same boat ..share ur experience

WRS

Post by WRS » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Hi Sweeti,

I was in a similar situation as yours and applied for my baby in oct 2011 successfully from karachi.

You only need to submit the nadra birth certificate (Urdu/English) and since it is already in english there is no translation required.

For your assistance, following is the document checklist that i submitted:

1.VAF 10 form duly filled and signed by Parent (mother).
2.Baby's Passport
3.Birth certificate issued by Nadra
4.Copies of passport’s photo page and tier-1 visa page of father (main applicant) and mother
5.Main applicant’s bank statement showing funds maintenance over the last 3 months (make sure maaintanance funds cover for main applicant+dependent1(mother)+dependent2(baby) even though you're applying for baby only.
6.Tenancy Agreement for accommodation in UK (main applicant)
7.Salary Slips of main applicant
8.UK persoanl bank statement showing the receipt of salaries in main applicant's personal bank account

sweeti

Post by sweeti » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:24 pm

WRS wrote:Hi Sweeti,

I was in a similar situation as yours and applied for my baby in oct 2011 successfully from karachi.

You only need to submit the nadra birth certificate (Urdu/English) and since it is already in english there is no translation required.

For your assistance, following is the document checklist that i submitted:

1.VAF 10 form duly filled and signed by Parent (mother).
2.Baby's Passport
3.Birth certificate issued by Nadra
4.Copies of passport’s photo page and tier-1 visa page of father (main applicant) and mother
5.Main applicant’s bank statement showing funds maintenance over the last 3 months (make sure maaintanance funds cover for main applicant+dependent1(mother)+dependent2(baby) even though you're applying for baby only.
6.Tenancy Agreement for accommodation in UK (main applicant)
7.Salary Slips of main applicant
8.UK persoanl bank statement showing the receipt of salaries in main applicant's personal bank account

thanks for your repy WRS..can u plz let me know how many days it takes u to get visaa?

WRS

Post by WRS » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Applied on 3rd Oct and got visa/passport by 21-Oct. so it was around 3 weeks time.

All the best to you!

Regards,

sweeti

Post by sweeti » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:02 pm

WRS wrote:Applied on 3rd Oct and got visa/passport by 21-Oct. so it was around 3 weeks time.

All the best to you!

Regards,

thanks once again..one last questions please...can u tell me is it necassary to attach hospital birth ceritificate or NADRA birth ceritificate alone is fine?or should i attach both?

thanks

usman81

Post by usman81 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:53 am

Sorry to intervene and divert your attention towards another topic. Although you would have sent your marriage certificate when applied for your own dependent application! Are you sending nikah nama again as an evidence of persisting marriage? If yes, please also read this news.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ikah-namas

If it is not stamped then get that done: Although your Nikah name has already been approved by UKBA so in theory they cannot refuse a document already approved previously.

You may consult with seniors here on this forum.
sweeti wrote:
WRS wrote:Applied on 3rd Oct and got visa/passport by 21-Oct. so it was around 3 weeks time.

All the best to you!

Regards,

thanks once again..one last questions please...can u tell me is it necassary to attach hospital birth ceritificate or NADRA birth ceritificate alone is fine?or should i attach both?

thanks
I am no one only GOD knows the best