ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mkashifanwar
Newly Registered

ILR Success Croydon

Post by mkashifanwar » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Hi Guys

First of all be patience those who faces delay due to IT issues - these are not within the control of anybody such issues could happen - I also got delay due to this but remains calm

I got my ILR approved today at Croydon . And I wish all the best to those waiting for their decisions .

Once again be calm and pray for the best outcome.

Any questions , please let me know.

Smam

Post by Smam » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:45 pm

Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR.

On what status you've applied for it.

Good luck for your future.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: ILR Success Croydon

Post by UKBALoveStory » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:39 pm

mkashifanwar wrote:Hi Guys

First of all be patience those who faces delay due to IT issues - these are not within the control of anybody such issues could happen - I also got delay due to this but remains calm

I got my ILR approved today at Croydon . And I wish all the best to those waiting for their decisions .

Congrats buddy

zeevirgo

Re: ILR Success Croydon

Post by zeevirgo » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:06 am

Hi congrats,,,,,

Can you tell me what they asked.. any questions and what documents you took with you....

thanks

mkashifanwar wrote:Hi Guys

ZIC

mkashifanwar
Newly Registered

Post by mkashifanwar » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:48 pm

@Smam - I've applied on basis of work permit + Tier 1 general . Just submitted basic documents such as pay slips (less than 12 months), bank statements, LIUK, a few co hob documents, and p60.

NO questions asked - CW confimed this in 15-20 minutes that everything is OK.

sheyyu
Newly Registered

Please help with your checklst

Post by sheyyu » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:52 pm

HI Kashi...

Congrats for your ILR..
I am planning to apply in June... Planning to go through a solocitors.. But each one asking different documents... Few need 5 yeasr p60, Other require 5 years proof of employment...Like that different docs..
Even i switched from HSMP to Tier 1 General.

Can u give me the checklist which you have used... It would be great if you could help me..

legalalien
United Kingdom

Post by legalalien » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:13 pm

Sheyyu,
I believe P60s would cover your HSMP economic activity and should be enough...and ofcourse your 12months payslips would cover your tier 1 points, if you have a current employer letter then thats a bonus. They wont ask for employer letter for hsmp years as the P60 would be enough. I have seen several similar cases successful with p60s (if that), will list you links to their success stories as it would give idea about docs.

Oh and many congrats Mkash ,really happy for you especially with your rescheduled appt due to IT probs.
Regards
LA

mkashifanwar
Newly Registered

Post by mkashifanwar » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:07 pm

legalalien wrote:Sheyyu,
I believe P60s would cover your HSMP economic activity and should be enough...and ofcourse your 12months payslips would cover your tier 1 points, if you have a current employer letter then thats a bonus. They wont ask for employer letter for hsmp years as the P60 would be enough. I have seen several similar cases successful with p60s (if that), will list you links to their success stories as it would give idea about docs.

Oh and many congrats Mkash ,really happy for you especially with your rescheduled appt due to IT probs.
Regards
LA
Thanks LA . Yes P60 would be fine . I also submitted P60s. mainly to cover my WP time