ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension BUT NO BANK STATEMENT

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mo123
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extension BUT NO BANK STATEMENT

Post by mo123 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:01 pm

Hi,

I got tier 1 (general) after post study visa on JULY 2010, due to family problem i had to go back to Dubai where my home is ( not a Dxb national) and I started working at decent salary. But the problem was they gave me cash in hand ( my company's all employees were getting cash in hand, as there is no taxes issue) and i never kept the salary in bank.

I am in uk, working now (started work in jan 2012). My visa is getting expired in July 2012.

As we know when applying for extension i need two different sources to prove my earning. Usually they ask for payslip and bank statement.

I dont have bank statement to show my Dubai salary.

IS THERE ANY OTHER SOURCE/ PROOF I CAN PROVIDE THEM ??

Please HELP.

I am meeting all their points requirment only bank statement is the issue.

Regards,

Mo

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:07 pm

You have no tax records so I don't think anything other than a bank statement will suffice.

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 Extension BUT NO BANK STATEMENT

Post by silent_warrior » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:41 pm

mo123 wrote:Hi,

I got tier 1 (general) after post study visa on JULY 2010, due to family problem i had to go back to Dubai where my home is ( not a Dxb national) and I started working at decent salary. But the problem was they gave me cash in hand ( my company's all employees were getting cash in hand, as there is no taxes issue) and i never kept the salary in bank.

I am in uk, working now (started work in jan 2012). My visa is getting expired in July 2012.
What work are you doing in the UK? You can show your bank statements from the work in UK from Jan 2012, if it sum of this pay satisfies the points you are claiming for previous earnings
As we know when applying for extension i need two different sources to prove my earning. Usually they ask for payslip and bank statement.

I dont have bank statement to show my Dubai salary.

IS THERE ANY OTHER SOURCE/ PROOF I CAN PROVIDE THEM ??
Check the guidance notes
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... idance.pdf
Please HELP.

I am meeting all their points requirment only bank statement is the issue.
How are you then meeting the Previous Earnings of first evidence aspect i.e payslips, or accountants letters, etc?Regards,

Mo