ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledgement for applications with Banker draft

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashafqat
BANNED

Acknowledgement for applications with Banker draft

Post by ashafqat » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Hi Guys,

My application reached at home office on 20th of March. I used Bankers draft as a Payment option. So far I did not receive any acknowledgment letter.

Is there any one who has posted his application on or after 20th March and used Banker draft or cheque as Payment option received Acknowledgement letter?

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:19 pm

my application with banker's draft had reached uk ba on Feb-6 and I got my acknowledgement letter on 20-Feb, biometric letter on 20-mar.

some people don't get ack letter at all. once you cross the one month mark you can consider your application valid and wait for biometric letter.

invalid applications are usually returned within one month

ashafqat
BANNED

Post by ashafqat » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:57 pm

sts96508 wrote:my application with banker's draft had reached uk ba on Feb-6 and I got my acknowledgement letter on 20-Feb, biometric letter on 20-mar.

some people don't get ack letter at all. once you cross the one month mark you can consider your application valid and wait for biometric letter.

Thanks sts96508. Is there any to way conform that amount is deposited to Home office account? I used Lloyds bankers draft. I think i have to go there branch to conform this

sts96508
Member of Standing

Post by sts96508 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:42 pm

ashafqat wrote:
sts96508 wrote:my application with banker's draft had reached uk ba on Feb-6 and I got my acknowledgement letter on 20-Feb, biometric letter on 20-mar.

Thanks sts96508. Is there any to way conform that amount is deposited to Home office account? I used Lloyds bankers draft. I think i have to go there branch to conform this
i had used HSBC draft and customer care told me over phone to visit branch where I got it made to check if it was cashed or not. so yes - you can try the branch if you are running out of patience. i did not bother

rknshree

Re: Acknowledgement for applications with Banker draft

Post by rknshree » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:28 pm

ashafqat wrote:Hi Guys,

My application reached at home office on 20th of March. I used Bankers draft as a Payment option. So far I did not receive any acknowledgment letter.

Is there any one who has posted his application on or after 20th March and used Banker draft or cheque as Payment option received Acknowledgement letter?
My application reached on 27th of March, I received the acknowledgement letter on 14th April, dated 11th April.
I paid by bankers draft -> 1 main + 1 dependant application

ashafqat
BANNED

Re: Acknowledgement for applications with Banker draft

Post by ashafqat » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:56 am

rknshree wrote:
ashafqat wrote:Hi Guys,

My application reached on 27th of March, I received the acknowledgement letter on 14th April, dated 11th April.
I paid by bankers draft -> 1 main + 1 dependant application
Thanks rknshree. I received my Acknowledgement letter on 13th April 2012