ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

documents found

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

markyk
Newly Registered
India

documents found

Post by markyk » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:28 pm

royal mail claimed that they had lost my package containing eea1 and eea2 application on 12/3/12 , i then applied for my indian passport which would be ready in few weeks but today 12/4/12 i called ukba and they say they have our name on system but cant say what is in there..
my concern is what is the next step, i already faxed about this to ukba , but can i cancel my new application of passport or would have to apply with new documents

sikaba
Newly Registered

Post by sikaba » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:53 pm

I suggest instead of restarting a new trend,you should continue http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#618316

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:37 pm

You could start a new thread, but here's my twopence worth.

The Indian authorities may consider your passport lost and have cancelled it. Contact them first. If they say they can't reverse the reported loss, you will have to wait for you new passport and most likely send that onto the UKBA.