ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Gen-Extn Payment Status

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kans75

Tier 1 Gen-Extn Payment Status

Post by kans75 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Hi
It has been nearly 2 weeks and the payment has not been deducted for my T1 Gen Extn application.

The website states the current processing time is after 13/03/12, which is the timeframe after biometric is completed.

Does any one know how long it takes to get the payment processed?

Is there any email id to contact the HO?

Any one in similar situation, please respond.

Regards

K

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 Gen-Extn Payment Status

Post by silent_warrior » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:25 pm

kans75 wrote:Hi
It has been nearly 2 weeks and the payment has not been deducted for my T1 Gen Extn application.

The website states the current processing time is after 13/03/12, which is the timeframe after biometric is completed.

Does any one know how long it takes to get the payment processed?

Is there any email id to contact the HO?

Any one in similar situation, please respond.

Regards

K
Yes there is a delay in application, you might want to follow this topic
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 4e0a8b1e7a

mantasingh

Post by mantasingh » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Hi kans75.

The payment for my application is deducted today i.e. 11th April. My application reached UKBA on 27th March.

kans75

Post by kans75 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Hi Mantasingh

Thanks for your reply. I paid by cheque as recommended by the bank due to high amount.

Was your's card payment? I think card is faster.

Regards
K
mantasingh wrote:Hi kans75.

The payment for my application is deducted today i.e. 11th April. My application reached UKBA on 27th March.

Mind_The_Gap

Post by Mind_The_Gap » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:29 am

kans75 wrote:Hi Mantasingh

Thanks for your reply. I paid by cheque as recommended by the bank due to high amount.

Regards
K

Paying via the credit card is undoubtedly faster. There is the inherent risk of the bank rejecting the payment. Opted for paying via a bank draft. Slower but far more secure.

Tier1Gen

Post by Tier1Gen » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:59 am

I applied for myself and 3 dependents on 17/03/12, making partial payment through CC and rest of it through Cheque.

The amount debited through CC was on 31/03/12 and from Cheque it was on 04/04/12. So it will take three working days for a cheque to be cleared.

Hope this will be of some help.

Regards
K

kans75

Post by kans75 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Hi Tier1Gen
Thanks for your posting. I called up my bank to notify of the amount and they said it cannot guarantee that it has to pass through the security vetting process for card payments, even with advance information.

I had only option to send cheque which does take a bit of time. It's just frustrating that as we are not even able to track the status of the application.

Tier1Gen wrote:I applied for myself and 3 dependents on 17/03/12, making partial payment through CC and rest of it through Cheque.

The amount debited through CC was on 31/03/12 and from Cheque it was on 04/04/12. So it will take three working days for a cheque to be cleared.

Regards
K

Tier1Gen

Post by Tier1Gen » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Hi kans75,
I would say its matter of few more days so just relax.
kans75 wrote:Hi Tier1Gen
Thanks for your posting. I called up my bank to notify of the amount and they said it cannot guarantee that it has to pass through the security vetting process for card payments, even with advance information.

I had only option to send cheque which does take a bit of time. It's just frustrating that as we are not even able to track the status of the application.

Tier1Gen wrote:I applied for myself and 3 dependents on 17/03/12, making partial payment through CC and rest of it through Cheque.

Regards
K

kans75

Post by kans75 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:26 am

Hi all,
I got my payment debited today finally after a long wait. Its a big relief as if i got a visa lol.. thanks 4 all ur postings..Need to wait the acknowledgement letter,bio metrics and then the final visa result.
Long way to go still.. I guess i may have to wait 4 another 1 month for all to complete..
Tier1Gen wrote:Hi kans75,
I would say its matter of few more days so just relax.
kans75 wrote:Hi Tier1Gen

Regards
K

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:43 pm

kans75 wrote:Hi all,
I got my payment debited today finally after a long wait. Its a big relief as if i got a visa lol.. thanks 4 all ur postings..Need to wait the acknowledgement letter,bio metrics and then the final visa result.
Long way to go still.. I guess i may have to wait 4 another 1 month for all to complete..
With the current timelines, I would have thought there may be a wait of little over a month. But you never know things would start getting better again this month
Goodluck